Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Creme Brûlée  (Read 2926 times)

Roro83

Afternoon Gents,

Long time lurker. First time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew if Emily Creme Brûlée was still working. Her page on AW is up but without a number. Also, people are leaving reviews as of yesterday on there as well. Would appreciate any help or information.

Regards!

Offline nigel4498

As far as I know Emily is still working, also doing duos with Michelle Independent now.
Logged in on AW yesterday.
If you wish to see her send her an email, simples.

Offline Gman1984

She's still around please note she has a lot more tattoos than her picture shows.

Roro83

Appreciate the response guys. I had already sent an email a couple of days ago and I hadn't heard so I thought I'd check in with the experts. No Emily, no Michelle. Guess I'm going to have to get my blonde Polish fix from Julie. Life could be worse

Offline nigel4498

She's still around please note she has a lot more tattoos than her picture shows.
Very true, they are quite blatant but don't let that distract you from seeing her unless tattoos aren't your thing.

Roro83

After the positive reviews I've read, nothing short of a penis will detract me  :rolleyes: Julie unavailable Saturday also and my fingers are crossed but Emily hasn't responded to my email yet. Any recommendations in the Michelle, Emily, Julie mould? GFE, blonde, good massage skills or are these ladies one of a special kind?

Estoril

Not blonde, but neither is Emily - she's brunette. Alternatives you could try Naughty Nat, Adele4U, Khloesexy girl, Ameera.  All have good reports on here

External Link/Members Only

If it's Blondes you must have you could try Lucia at hot collection. Also has awesome reviews

Amanda of hot collection

Caroline of hot collection

Also Lovely Emily

Lots of choice

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:10:09 pm by Estoril »

Estoril

Offline The_Don

Not blonde, but neither is Emily - she's brunette. Alternatives you could try Naughty Nat, Adele4U, Khloesexy girl, Ameera.  All have good reports on here

Old A/W profiles for linking reviews:

Khloe =  External Link/Members Only   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

Natt (had a few profiles) = External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4808  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=39

Ameera =  External Link/Members Only  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=38

are these ladies one of a special kind?

Why would they be?

Reviews are the experience of a punter, that willing to share. And can be a description of a W/G consistence over time. But External Link/Members Only, with any W/G.

Some of my best punts have been with a mix of not well reviewed as well as well reviewed W/G.   

As with any W/G. Punters be warned YMMV.

My External Link/Members Only may not be for you.

But External Link/Members Only mite work for you

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:51:23 pm by The_Don »

Offline iwtc

She's definitely still around, I saw her yesterday

Roro83

Wow thanks for the comprehensive list guys. Guess I'll be spending the next couple of hours doing my research. Appreciate the help. Will post when I confirm the lucky lady  :P

Roro83

So I've narrowed it down to Khloe and Sweet Monique. Looking for a 2 hour booking so the price point is about the same. Obvious pros and cons to both. Early 30's would put them in the same age bracket as me. I was going more for the mid-20's range. There's a review about a bait and switch that happened with Monique and a client as well.

Anyhow, will make a decision tomorrow. It will be hilarious if both are busy.

zingfu

Hi dude i saw Emily and Khloe they are very much same service wise vanilla punt . You can also try Ellie she is my best punt so far. She is like pse type service wise. :)

Roro83

So just my luck Khloe, Monique and Julie are either not working or busy tomorrow.  And I still haven't heard from Emily :(. I'm usually a last minute punter so maybe planning ahead isn't for me  :P guess I'll have to keep looking

GolfNut

So just my luck Khloe, Monique and Julie are either not working or busy tomorrow.  And I still haven't heard from Emily :(. I'm usually a last minute punter so maybe planning ahead isn't for me  :P guess I'll have to keep looking

Doubt you'll book any of these girls last minute Roro, they're all in high demand, so you'll need to plan ahead if you want to see them, unless you get very lucky.

Offline The_Don

Doubt you'll book any of these girls last minute Roro, they're all in high demand, so you'll need to plan ahead if you want to see them, unless you get very lucky.

I normally book on the day and with only a few hours notice, with all the above W/G. 

If I can't get the time I want, I will punt elsewhere or not at all.

Its best to have a back up plan. Be willing to step out of the conform zone (punters may adhere to) and even TOFFT.

All the above W/G at one point, were not know on this forum. But because a punter, was willing to punt them. And later share, others can read the details. Then balance up, the pros and cons and then take it from there  :hi: 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:33:33 pm by The_Don »

Estoril

Your best bet for a tomorrow punt would prob be one of the agency girls.

I normally can book Amanda at pretty short notice - sometime even on the day.  Seen her numerous times and I can recommend her even though she is a bit pricier then the other girls.

GolfNut

I normally book on the day and with only a few hours notice, with all the above W/G. 

Fair do's. If you've seen them numerous times before you've got more chance of a last minute booking.

I was referring to first time bookings that will be much less likely on the day, as per the OP.

Also if you haven't seen Emily before you're not going to be able to call her same day as she doesn't have her number on her profile.

Offline The_Don

Fair do's. If you've seen them numerous times before you've got more chance of a last minute booking.

I was referring to first time bookings that will be much less likely on the day, as per the OP.

Also if you haven't seen Emily before you're not going to be able to call her same day as she doesn't have her number on her profile.

Lovely Emilly ?  I've punted her many times, always booked on the day. I often change sim cards, the maid doesn't know its me most of the time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55502.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79576.msg995993;topicseen#msg995993
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:41:24 pm by The_Don »

GolfNut

Lovely Emilly ?

I meant Emily Crème Brûlée as per the thread, sorry for confusion.