Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde sexy cindy - Paddington  (Read 2116 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Cindy this week:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been reviewed her under her previous profile with the feedback being mixed. However decided to give her a go despite the apparent risks.

Positives: Cindy is a very beautiful girl. Flawless. She gives really excellent OWO and does CIM and keeps going until you have fully emptied your load.

Negatives: Unfortunately she does not have a very friendly manner. Very business like. Also her English is not the greatest so when I said anything she did not understand she became very annoyed very quickly. Because of her demeanour i could not fully relax and as a result I kept going soft. FK is very light.

Some might have rated this as neutral but when I meet a girl I expect her to be at the very least friendly. Other reviews about Cindy also commented on this. I have met girls where even if the service was lacking their demeanour turned it in to a really good punt.

Offline collector

Some might have rated this as neutral but when I meet a girl I expect her to be at the very least friendly. Other reviews about Cindy also commented on this. I have met girls where even if the service was lacking their demeanour turned it in to a really good punt.
Totally agree with this.

I'll post old link for old reviews External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

Good service and kept it all business? Sounds like my cuppa tea. Negative for you but thanks for the review.

joseph670

I saw Cindy twice. The first time she was a little distant but on the whole very friendly. FK and great sex. Second time almost mirrors your experience. It seems the quality of her service has dropped big time of late

Offline MrMatrix

She's in my area today and does look hot. She's out the same stable as "Your Lara", who is also really nice but she was very friendly. May have to give this a go later as its the same girl.

Offline MrMatrix

So this week I went and visited for an hour. Excellent GFE. See my review :drinks: