Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any walk in GUM clinics in the North East?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Miller2014

I got lucky or (unlucky now I suppose) in magaluf last week and in my drunken state didn’t use a condom  :dash:

I am having symptoms of what I think may be a Sti. I’m constantly feeling the urge to pee and have an ache in my balls. I need to get seen asap.

Does anyone know the best place where I can just walk in tomorrow without an appointment? Preferably not in the Newcastle area. I will travel for an hour or so if need be.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to find one and phone them up and ask or phone 111 tell them the issue and they will advise.  I don't know of any walk-in ones now but the 111 call handler will.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pythagoras

Lawson street,  or William street.Stockton on tees. Monday morning walk in .
Times about 9-30am to mid day .

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 02:13:17 pm by Pythagoras »

Offline Shutty238

You could also get a home testing kit to delivered to a pick up point and take it from there. Again Google local NHS services as different providers for different regions.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I got lucky or (unlucky now I suppose) in magaluf last week and in my drunken state didn’t use a condom  :dash:

I am having symptoms of what I think may be a Sti. I’m constantly feeling the urge to pee and have an ache in my balls. I need to get seen asap.

Does anyone know the best place where I can just walk in tomorrow without an appointment? Preferably not in the Newcastle area. I will travel for an hour or so if need be.

I think bishop auckland you can walk in. Did about 4 year ago pre covid after stupidly smashing hotel manager bareback when working away. In my head i though i felt a slight sting forst thing in morn when peeing. They just gave me 4 tabs and the shot in the ass as if in were symptomatic.

Hope it goes well and let us know all is good

Offline Cumforcarly

• Service Provider
Have you tried Gateshead sexual health clinic it’s at trinity square can park in the Tesco.
Good luck x

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Miller2014

Thanks for all the suggestions, just on the phone to the one in Stockton, can walk in there this afternoon now apparently so I’m off there. Do I need to use my real name? Or can I just make one up?

Offline Cumforcarly

• Service Provider
Use your real name they are confidential.

I use my real name and they have always been confidential with me for anything.

Try to not worry or stress they are there to help you. And you’re doing the right thing.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Use your real name they are confidential.

I use my real name and they have always been confidential with me for anything.

Try to not worry or stress they are there to help you. And you’re doing the right thing.

Yes its confidential as suggested above no problem using real name. I took out new life ins recently and had to get gp report. I shit myself incase it would mention my GUM visits and wife would see, but it didn’t but did mention A&E visits i had. Just to be double sure i think you can opt out of them telling your GP if you prefer. Good luck
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 03:38:31 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline Diesel_Power

External Link/Members Only

One to one centre in shiremoor its not walk in as such. Book appointment over the phone, get seen pretty quick.
Sounds like it could be a UTI you caught.

Offline Festa

Thanks for all the suggestions, just on the phone to the one in Stockton, can walk in there this afternoon now apparently so I’m off there. Do I need to use my real name? Or can I just make one up?

How was your experience at the Stockton clinic? I attended a walk in a few years ago. The room was very busy with mainly but not exclusively young men. I was the oldest by at least three decades. I even detected a little giggle from the receptionist when I handed over the paperwork.