Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl yet? Kim venezuela (Colchester)  (Read 1241 times)

ramrodronnie

Anyone had a try at this one? She's been listed with AW since 02/08/2015 and no AW FB as yet. Just wondered if anyone has seen her yet?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

vw

Anyone had a try at this one? She's been listed with AW since 02/08/2015 and no AW FB as yet. Just wondered if anyone has seen her yet?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Feedback
Only   makeusmile (14)   18/01/2016 13:01   Seeking Services
    Very polite and welcoming, stunning body, glorious 69 ! Heaven

External Link/Members Only

pingpow123

I saw Kim late last year.
Very very attractive but services were limited.
She was one of my fist ever punts.

Review to come guys.

Battle

RR did you not read my review ? :dash: I have only done 2 she is one of them !

Battle

Re: Kim Venezuela in Colchester
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 07:45:56 pm »
Thanks for the Review Battle. I have her on my HL. But if she had done the same to me, I personally would've walked.

In fact this you thanking me RRR ! :D

ramrodronnie

RR did you not read my review ? :dash: I have only done 2 she is one of them !

No sorry Battle, I obviously overlooked it. I'll catch up. I've been reading so many bloody linke lately, it's making me giddy.  :lol:

namaste56

I saw her over a year ago when she was called Black Diamond with over 80 positive feedbacks. Very good looking with the most fantastic tits and extremely sexy. Very strange attitude though - no kissing, and I wasn't allowed to touch her pussy. Couldn't understand why all the positive comments. Perhaps she didn't fancy me  :( Haven't seen her since then, but still tempted.

ramrodronnie

I saw her over a year ago when she was called Black Diamond with over 80 positive feedbacks. Very good looking with the most fantastic tits and extremely sexy. Very strange attitude though - no kissing, and I wasn't allowed to touch her pussy. Couldn't understand why all the positive comments. Perhaps she didn't fancy me  :( Haven't seen her since then, but still tempted.

Big shame that she won't do kissing namaste56. As she does look really nice/horny. But FK/DFK is a must for me.

Offline curleywurley123

I saw her as Black Diamond a couple of years ago.  A house in central Colchester.  I remember from the point of entering the house I was being bossed about - take shoes off, talk quietly, use shower over bath and not the shower cubicle,  you used the wrong towel,  talk quietly (again), etc, etc.

Good looking but mechanical, I never went back.