Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush. Lola (Basildon)  (Read 6547 times)

ramrodronnie

I saw Lush Lola tonight. Thursday 8th October.

I know there will be plenty of you that'll accuse me of being fluffy, but as many of you know, I can be a fluffy fucker, self admitted.   :kissgirl:
I arranged to see Lola at 8pm at a well known hotel in Basildon. Parking was plentiful, and Free! sent her a text as soon as I'd parked up to let her know I was there. She gave me her room number and directions how to find it. So all very easy, safe no issues. Got to her room, tapped on the door, and Lola answered quite quickly. Having not seen her before, and no face pics on her AW profile, I was a bit apprehensive as to what she looked like. Well here's the fluffy bit; She's a really pretty half English, and half Indian girl, olive coloured skin (which I love) She was wearing a french maid outfit that I had asked her to wear, she thought she looked frumpy in it, but I didn't think so, she looked Really Sexy! OMG Well Horny! Anyway sorted paperwork,, which she didn't even ask for, I offered it as I've gotta brain like a suive, and I would have forgotten otherwise. She then grabbed me and proceeded to snog my face off, not DFK but really nice french kissing with tongues. Plenty of groping, kissing, licking all over, me on her, and her on me. As we were kissing and groping I started gradually removing her clothing to reveal her Gorgeous olive skinned body, Really Beautiful 32EE Tits with Gorgeous largish dark brown nipples that got hard very quickly, very responsive. Before long we were both starkers. We got onto the bed still snogging, then went straight to 69. Her pussy was really clean, and tasted sweet, fully shaved and smooth. She sucked me off, and boy it was bloody Heaven! After only about 7-8 minutes of this I had to ask to fuck her or I would have cum too soon. She slipped on the mac and got on top of me and rode me cowgirl, and did she ride me or what!! She ground her pussy down on me, fucking hell!! Heaven. We the changed to doggy, and I pounded her pussy for all I was worth for what felt like ages, then I felt the innevitable cumming, so I asked her if I could cum on her face, she had no problem with obliging, I whipped my todger out, pulled off the mac as quick as I could, and spurted out a massive load both onto her face, and in her mouth!
Fucking Hell!! What a Fantastic Shag. And she took my load like a trooper. She cleaned herself up, and we had a rest, a glass of wine, and chat. It wasn't very long before we started snogging again, she did manage to get me horny again, so we fucked again, alas I am only able to pop once these days so I had to stop. But all in all Great! Would I see her again? On that performance, You Bet I will. Defo recommended. £90 for 45 minutes, but we went well over that.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

Offline Belgarion

She is in my HL and I have a feeling she will be riding my pole very soon

ramrodronnie

You can't have her Belgarion, she's mine! LOl. Honest mate, I've had some sex in my life but this girl rates at the very top. She's fucking Awesome mate, "Awsome!"    :yahoo:

stuie123123

Nothing wrong with some fluff  :drinks: :yahoo: :cool: :thumbsup: :dancegirl: :dance:.no passion without a bit of fluff :dancegirl: :drinks:  :kiss: :dance: :wacko: :thumbsup: :rose: :coolgirl: :kissgirl:

ramrodronnie

Cheers stuie123123, I knew you'd be on the same wave lengh as me. I know I can be a big softie. I can't help it, that's just me. But as you know I'm "Always Honest" All of the Reviews that I've submitted have been a true account of what took place. I'm fully aware that there are a few other punters think I'm too fluffy. Well I don't give a flying pufters fuck what OP think. I know I am contributing Honestly to this site. Which is more than can be said about many other punters who don't contribute with Reviews, don't thank me/us for giving a Review. They just leach off what we have said in my/out Reviews. This point has been raised by other genuine punters who contribute. To be honest I don't know why I fucking bother by Reviewing, judging by the lack of comments on my Reviews. They read how my punts have worked out, Positive, Negative, or Neutral. Then they decide whether or not to see any of the WGs I have seen. Which is fucking down and out leaching mate, selfish fuckers! And it pisses me off Big Time. We don't want, or need these tossers on this website. I will Keep Reviewing for a few more occasions, if I see that I'm still not getting any comments? I'll just stop Reviewing altogether. End of.

Oberyn1

Has she always been based in Basildon or the nearby area/s? You get some that come to the area and then disappear to other parts of the country and then rarely venture back. Hopefully she stays around for a while because from the review she sounds very enthusiastic fuck which is very important.

Offline itk

Cheers stuie123123, I knew you'd be on the same wave lengh as me. I know I can be a big softie. I can't help it, that's just me. But as you know I'm "Always Honest" All of the Reviews that I've submitted have been a true account of what took place. I'm fully aware that there are a few other punters think I'm too fluffy. Well I don't give a flying pufters fuck what OP think. I know I am contributing Honestly to this site. Which is more than can be said about many other punters who don't contribute with Reviews, don't thank me/us for giving a Review. They just leach off what we have said in my/out Reviews. This point has been raised by other genuine punters who contribute. To be honest I don't know why I fucking bother by Reviewing, judging by the lack of comments on my Reviews. They read how my punts have worked out, Positive, Negative, or Neutral. Then they decide whether or not to see any of the WGs I have seen. Which is fucking down and out leaching mate, selfish fuckers! And it pisses me off Big Time. We don't want, or need these tosser on this website. I will Keep Reviewing for a few more occasions, if I see that I'm still not getting any comments? I'll just stop Reviewing altogether. End of.

Not really sure your opinion counts, it's that of the owner and Admin who decides as such.

ramrodronnie

Am I bothered itk? You can see that I Review (fluffy, or not) But I "Always Review" and give a True account of what has taken place. I just get fed up with OP not Reviewing, and leaching from what me, and other genuine punters Review on. Not bloody cricket mate is it?

ramrodronnie

Has she always been based in Basildon or the nearby area/s? You get some that come to the area and then disappear to other parts of the country and then rarely venture back. Hopefully she stays around for a while because from the review she sounds very enthusiastic fuck which is very important.

She does tour a bit Oberyn1. But not as far and wide like some of them. She's usually in Basildon, Brentwood, and possibly a few other Essex areas mate.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Sorry Oberyn1. She has been to Peterborough, but I think that's the furthest she normally goes? If you think you'd like to see her? Put her on you're HL, and keep an eye on her profile. That should tell you where she is, and when. But bear in mind she is a mum. So her time is often limited.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Not really sure your opinion counts, it's that of the owner and Admin who decides as such.

You're snide, unhelpful, critical comments don't count Jack shit to me itk. So to be frank, I don't take to much notice with what you say. Judging by some of the critical comments that you've mad to me. I wil in future completely ignore you. You sound like a nasty, critical piece of work. IMO this site could well do without people like you! Add to that you childishly reporting me to Admin further lowers my opinion of you. I don't know, but I would be surprised it OP don't feel the same about you, but they don't have the balls to stand up to you, and say what they think about you. (But I for one certainly do) If so I do hope that after they have read this they "may" decide to speak their minds about you? :thumbsdown:

Offline tazz

Just seen her in north London, looks much better than the pictures, doubt shes half Indian. Have to say ive never had such a bizzare punt as shes the spitting image of a women i used to work with and has preety much the same personality as her. That women lives in Kent but youd think it was her twin. Ever sent her the link to her social media profiles.

As for Lola shes an unstoppable sex mink, her flat mate knocked on the door while we were at it as some Kebab delivery guy had turned up and she thought it was for her, she even popped her head in whilst i was getting sucked off.

ramrodronnie

Just seen her in north London, looks much better than the pictures, doubt shes half Indian. Have to say ive never had such a bizzare punt as shes the spitting image of a women i used to work with and has preety much the same personality as her. That women lives in Kent but youd think it was her twin. Ever sent her the link to her social media profiles.

As for Lola shes an unstoppable sex mink, her flat mate knocked on the door while we were at it as some Kebab delivery guy had turned up and she thought it was for her, she even popped her head in whilst i was getting sucked off.

Yeah tazz the same thing happened to me in Basildon. A different friend of hers came to the door just after I'd finished fucking Lola, and she joined in. I had them both sucking, and spitting on my cock, trying to get me to pop again.
With regard to her ethnicity, she's definitely olive skinned, and she assured me that she is half Indian, and half English.  :hi:

Offline tazz

Sadly her friend didnt join in, suprised she did for free with you, this one charges £250 an hour, had a brief chat with her afterwards.

Offline Nagilum

I saw Lush Lola tonight. Thursday 8th October.

I know there will be plenty of you that'll accuse me of being fluffy, but as many of you know, I can be a fluffy fucker, self admitted.   :kissgirl:
I arranged to see Lola at 8pm at a well known hotel in Basildon. Parking was plentiful, and Free! sent her a text as soon as I'd parked up to let her know I was there. She gave me her room number and directions how to find it. So all very easy, safe no issues. Got to her room, tapped on the door, and Lola answered quite quickly. Having not seen her before, and no face pics on her AW profile, I was a bit apprehensive as to what she looked like. Well here's the fluffy bit; She's a really pretty half English, and half Indian girl, olive coloured skin (which I love) She was wearing a french maid outfit that I had asked her to wear, she thought she looked frumpy in it, but I didn't think so, she looked Really Sexy! OMG Well Horny! Anyway sorted paperwork,, which she didn't even ask for, I offered it as I've gotta brain like a suive, and I would have forgotten otherwise. She then grabbed me and proceeded to snog my face off, not DFK but really nice french kissing with tongues. Plenty of groping, kissing, licking all over, me on her, and her on me. As we were kissing and groping I started gradually removing her clothing to reveal her Gorgeous olive skinned body, Really Beautiful 32EE Tits with Gorgeous largish dark brown nipples that got hard very quickly, very responsive. Before long we were both starkers. We got onto the bed still snogging, then went straight to 69. Her pussy was really clean, and tasted sweet, fully shaved and smooth. She sucked me off, and boy it was bloody Heaven! After only about 7-8 minutes of this I had to ask to fuck her or I would have cum too soon. She slipped on the mac and got on top of me and rode me cowgirl, and did she ride me or what!! She ground her pussy down on me, fucking hell!! Heaven. We the changed to doggy, and I pounded her pussy for all I was worth for what felt like ages, then I felt the innevitable cumming, so I asked her if I could cum on her face, she had no problem with obliging, I whipped my todger out, pulled off the mac as quick as I could, and spurted out a massive load both onto her face, and in her mouth!
Fucking Hell!! What a Fantastic Shag. And she took my load like a trooper. She cleaned herself up, and we had a rest, a glass of wine, and chat. It wasn't very long before we started snogging again, she did manage to get me horny again, so we fucked again, alas I am only able to pop once these days so I had to stop. But all in all Great! Would I see her again? On that performance, You Bet I will. Defo recommended. £90 for 45 minutes, but we went well over that.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBr

Nice! I have been eyeing her up for a while and this has put her on my HL.  Great review!   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Sadly her friend didnt join in, suprised she did for free with you, this one charges £250 an hour, had a brief chat with her afterwards.

Lola's new duo partner is an ex agency girl calling herself poppy fields. IMO Way, Way Overpriced tazz/  :hi:

iloverachelv

Shes lovely, was she in a hotel that isnt going to be named near a big roundabout?

Offline tazz

Shes lovely, was she in a hotel that isnt going to be named near a big roundabout?

No in a serviced flat in Palmers Green

ramrodronnie

Yes iloverachelv. But she's told me that she won't be working there anymore. Some vindictive arsehole grassed her up to the hotel management, and she got kicked out.
Since then she has teamed up with this poppyfields WG (who IMO is way overpriced) doing duos/3somes.

Since she got kicked out of that hotel she's worked in a place in Buckhurst Hill, Thurrock, and at the mo I believe she's working in the City. Also she's upped her rates from £130 to £140 an hour, which is over my budget. She is lovely, but just a bit too pricey for me.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Yes iloverachelv. But she's told me that she won't be working there anymore. Some vindictive arsehole grassed her up to the hotel management, and she got kicked out.
Since then she has teamed up with this poppyfields WG (who IMO is way overpriced) doing duos/3somes.

Since she got kicked out of that hotel she's worked in a place in Buckhurst Hill, Thurrock, and at the mo I believe she's working in the City. Also she's upped her rates from £130 to £140 an hour, which is over my budget. She is lovely, but just a bit too pricey for me.  :hi:

poppyfields link if you are feeling flush/loaded:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline MrMatrix

poppyfields link if you are feeling flush/loaded:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Shes in surrey now and at £250 its too much for 1 hour. I would have gone on £175. But that is bonkers money. :scare:

Offline dezpow

Out of curiosity. How are her feet?

I appreciate you may not be someone who pays these any attention, but I would like to know.

Thanks