Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 602 times)

Offline Normy01

Hello all happy new year am wanting to know if anyone has had a great massage with oral with condom to finish off please. Just had enough of just a hand job to finish. Thanks cm or co postcode preferably. Thanks all

Offline Rugbypunter

That’s the third exact same message in two days. Not sure that’s going to go down well.

Offline robo90

That’s the third exact same message in two days. Not sure that’s going to go down well.

Got to get your post count out somehow, how ironic  :sarcastic:

Offline Normy01

Online scutty brown

Offline Normy01

Offline MarkS69

Hello all happy new year am wanting to know if anyone has had a great massage with oral with condom to finish off please. Just had enough of just a hand job to finish. Thanks cm or co postcode preferably. Thanks all

I'm not sure where you're located, but around the Southend area I can recommend the following:

Alexis (External Link/Members Only). A really pretty girl who will do a full service after the massage, but you do have to ask for it as nothing is offered. Unfortunately, I don't think she's working at the moment due to Covid.

Another one I've enjoyed on many occasions is Kai (External Link/Members Only) although others have had mixed experiences. She offers a full service, but her massage skills could do with a bit of work. She's a nice lady though, and over the years I've seen her she has given me lots of advice on Thai cooking! She likes a drink and tends to treat you very well if you give her a bottle of brandy as a gift...  :drinks:

Offline Normy01

Thanks for the reply And advice I’m more Chelmsford/ Colchester but will take a look obviously not through this lockdown as very serious out here.