Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Alektrya.?  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Wsz

External Link/Members Only

Have a ts fantasy that needs scratched

Really fancy the look of her but cannot find any reviews recent reviews. Has anyone seen her and can recommend?

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

One (Pos) review....Alternatively type the ID number from the link into the search bar...

Offline scots joker

Emailed and all sounded good but put in a booking request about a week in advance which wasn't acknowledged, nor was follow up email. Then the day of she starts responding after I've made other plans.

Offline twaff

Yes, had very similar SJ, seems to be a bit flakey with the emails and just couldn't take the chance that booking would come off so made alternative plans so cancelled the booking.
Also tried contacting months later but never replied so I'm assuming I'm 'blacklisted' or similar for cancelling before. Which was done with 6-8 hours notice and no follow up from her end prior to that.

Offline TwistedMinister

Dude avoid at all costs, first her age is a lie, she’s pushing 30something now, she looks good for her age, but I knew her back in the day, she’s older than me and I’m away to hit 30. Next is the crazy, it’s not worth it, she’s hot, but crazy, and the drama isn’t worth it.

Offline stoogman

Dude avoid at all costs, first her age is a lie, she’s pushing 30something now, she looks good for her age, but I knew her back in the day, she’s older than me and I’m away to hit 30. Next is the crazy, it’s not worth it, she’s hot, but crazy, and the drama isn’t worth it.

Agree on the age, she must be early thirties. I saw her a few months back in a local supermarket, she still looked good, I even thought about a return visit.

Can you elaborate on the ‘crazy’ as I’ve still got her on my HL?

Offline TwistedMinister

Agree on the age, she must be early thirties. I saw her a few months back in a local supermarket, she still looked good, I even thought about a return visit.

Can you elaborate on the ‘crazy’ as I’ve still got her on my HL?

In simple terms she doesn’t do being rejected on any level, also she’s on fabswingers where I think she’s 22/23

Anyway yeah aggressive messages, and erratic behaviour. It’s been a few years since that, but it’s still there just bubbling below the surface :/

Offline Cityfan1880

Not even remotely convincing. I've walked past "her" down the trongate a few times, just looks like a slightly effeminate gothic boy. If you want to scratch that itch keep an eye on birchplace for touring hispanic shemales. Scottish ones are all pretty manly.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:49:49 pm by Cityfan1880 »