Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA 30 min Incalls  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Micky5633

Hi Fellas,

Appreciate I may get the old 'use the search option on the site' type response but just wondered If anyone has recently used or frequently uses GEA could give me some advice?

I notice they are now doing 30 min incalls for £80. £70/£80 seems to be standard WG rates for the HH so fairly competitive. I have only ever met WGs via AW so wondered if any punters could give me advice on using GEA, do u just phone or text the number on the site stating who u would want to see and they give you availability? Also could anyone recommend any current girls on the site as good service providers, as I appreciate a lot of photos will be airbrushed to the max so recent visit info would be welcomed.

I know, I know, I might as well give you all £80 and you can fuck them for me and report back! But in all seriousness just want to know if it is a worthwhile service and if anyone could recommend current girls from it.

Cheers

EasyJet

I had one with the 18 year old Canadian Frankie I think the name is

They we're very quiet and no one else was in the apartment

Apparently been a quiet month or two for them

Online Interestingchat

But was she any good? Was she good looking?

Offline Topkat

Easy Jet could you stick a review up of Frankie, what services she offered and is she attractive, up for it, etc.
18yo Canadian is just my thing - if she preforms whats listed in an enthusiastic way.
Any info appreciated.
TK

Offline Topkat

Hi Fellas,

Appreciate I may get the old 'use the search option on the site' type response but just wondered If anyone has recently used or frequently uses GEA could give me some advice?

I notice they are now doing 30 min incalls for £80. £70/£80 seems to be standard WG rates for the HH so fairly competitive. I have only ever met WGs via AW so wondered if any punters could give me advice on using GEA, do u just phone or text the number on the site stating who u would want to see and they give you availability? Also could anyone recommend any current girls on the site as good service providers, as I appreciate a lot of photos will be airbrushed to the max so recent visit info would be welcomed.

I know, I know, I might as well give you all £80 and you can fuck them for me and report back! But in all seriousness just want to know if it is a worthwhile service and if anyone could recommend current girls from it.

Cheers

They have been offering 30 mins for a while now.
I had a 30 min booking with Jasmine in January  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237564.0

EasyJet

Easy Jet could you stick a review up of Frankie, what services she offered and is she attractive, up for it, etc.
18yo Canadian is just my thing - if she preforms whats listed in an enthusiastic way.
Any info appreciated.
TK

She was slightly bigger
Size 10-12
Kissed and dfk and owo with cim
Didn't tap her backside
Pause between round 2
Genuine clockwatcher
Got the full 30 mins

Not much else to add

Offline seeker

Why are they ALWAYS bigger   :unknown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Topkat

She was slightly bigger
Size 10-12
Didn't tap her backside
Pause between round 2
Genuine clockwatcher
Got the full 30 mins

Not much else to add

Thanks EasyJet, thats what has put me off booking 'slightly bigger'
Site page says size 8, photos suggest she it carrying a bit of condition External Link/Members Only

iphonex

Thanks EasyJet, thats what has put me off booking 'slightly bigger'
Site page says size 8, photos suggest she it carrying a bit of condition External Link/Members Only

The description may say 8

The picture shows 10-12 which is accurate
GEA  always lie about slmething

She looks exactly like the pictures
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:00:26 pm by iphonex »

Offline scotland19something

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:56:06 am by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

She was slightly bigger
Size 10-12
Didn't tap her backside
Pause between round 2
Genuine clockwatcher
Got the full 30 mins

Not much else to add
But see, that's not really a review... Any of that info could be gained from looking at her Pics on twitter or Reading her profile :rolleyes:... Yes she looks a size 10/12... Pity its only Outcalls she does, as she does look quite tidy...  :cool:

Offline TKovac

Oooh she looks tidy wonder if she will pop over to civilised world on the East  :P
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bellamy1403

Gabriella is a sydney-born latino with the sexiest australian accent i saw yesterday. She's a stunner with a great body and good service too, very easy going and chatty. Got quite a good few tattoos but they looked good. Would defo reccomend.

Offline mickey1967

Any idea if Jasmine is returning, she got some good reviews but I never managed to catch up with her before she disappeared. Still showing on the website.

Online Interestingchat

Gabriella is a sydney-born latino with the sexiest australian accent i saw yesterday. She's a stunner with a great body and good service too, very easy going and chatty. Got quite a good few tattoos but they looked good. Would defo reccomend.

I have to say Gabriella has caught mu attention, although I am confused. In the sites filters she is listed as an A level Companion. But in her profile list of likes, it’s not there.

Were you able to shed any light on that?

EasyJet

But see, that's not really a review... Any of that info could be gained from looking at her Pics on twitter or Reading her profile :rolleyes:... Yes she looks a size 10/12... Pity its only Outcalls she does, as she does look quite tidy...  :cool:

I did an incall

Offline mickey1967

I did an incall

She's advertises as an in call but doesn't appear to do a 30mins booking, not paying £150 for a blind meet

Offline bellamy1403

I have to say Gabriella has caught mu attention, although I am confused. In the sites filters she is listed as an A level Companion. But in her profile list of likes, it’s not there.

Were you able to shed any light on that?

Ive never been particularly interested in A levels so i didnt ask her, but it wasnt mentioned by her either. Generally speaking though its the profile likes you should go on when dealing with GCE i would say.

Offline mickey1967

Looks like a number of the GEA girls have left recently, Gabriella was on my list from last week's reviews but she's away also!