Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Carla - Chester  (Read 3362 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5530681) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jackshore

External Link/Members Only

When: November

Duration: 1 hour for £80

Location: apartment in chester. Took a bit longer than I'd like for her to open the door, and the road was quite heavy with traffic which could be off-putting to some. I parked down a side street for free.

Comms: arranged by text. She was quick to reply

The girl: im not convinced candy is the girl in the pics. or if they are of her, they are definately photoshopped. She has shortish dark hair thats kind of curly. And a tattoo on her arm for those who aren't into ink. Body wise she was still fit in my opinion, big tits on a curvy body. Not fat, but no size 8 either. She is really happy and chatty, made me laugh quite a lot actually. Not a grumpy Romanian.

The service: she started by offering me a shower, which I agreed to. I came out and lay face down on the bed, and she got to work covering me and herself in oil! She definatly isnt stingey when it comes to using it lol. There was some rubbing of her big tits on my back, which felt great. What was wierd was she also kind of squatted on me and rubbed her arse on my back too. Which felt like she had close to her whole weight on me, and wasn't the best sensation in the world! After a while she got me to turn over, gave me more body slides rubbing those boobs all over me, before starting to give me a hand job. She moved up the bed when doing this so her tits were in my face and was happy to let me kiss, suck, and Bury my face in them while she wanked me off! She also edged me a few times which felt amazing. I had asked when I booked the meet initially whether oral was on offer and she had said yes, but at no point tried to initiate it. I was kicking myself after for not bringing it up again during the meet as I bet she would have been goooood at it.

Offline Boredbobby

When I last saw her she only charged extra £10 for OW. Don’t think CIM is ever an option.