Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Ego massage - Fenny Stratford  (Read 9023 times)

Offline hotfire84

Mar 2019

Girl: Jess, extremely attractive Finnish lady, at first seemed a little cold but was very sensual once she got into it. The best massage I have has so far and the best climax.

Location: Ego Massage in Fenny Stratford, easy parking and was shown to a really nice room with a shower inside.

Massage: Paid £70 for 45 mins B2B. This massage was very sensual and from the off she was rubbing those amazing breast all over my back. Lots of ball tickling and cc swipes and allowed access to all areas. She wont let you put your fingers in but will let you rub her pussy. She seems to get into it making the right noises and rubs you well. Good use of the oil dripping over your cock and balls, a great turn on.

So far I have not wanted to see another again however she may have made me change my mind but I will see. Need a break from that place as it can become very addictive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fudi_maar

Hotfire, you really are on fire with your latest 4 reviews. Just to add that both Jess and Jayda used to work at LMP and Phoenix and I've had the pleasure of banging both numerous times there. Sadly, neither works there anymore and I miss 'em both.
Both are lovely Baltic babes with the traditional pleasant demeaner. Jess and another Baltic beauty, Emily used to party in the same room, and I fondly remember many a party where they were both getting done doggy style whilst having a cock in their mouths each. Ahhh....good times.

Offline hotfire84

Fudi Mar its one of those times where you have a spare half an hour to reminisce lol. Oh how I would have loved to have Jess. Maybe  I should have asked if she would be willing to do mo

Offline TonyD

Fudi Mar its one of those times where you have a spare half an hour to reminisce lol. Oh how I would have loved to have Jess. Maybe  I should have asked if she would be willing to do mo

sadly I have asked...firm no...  :unknown:....lucky man Fudi....very jealous!

Online scouting

Hotfire, you really are on fire with your latest 4 reviews. Just to add that both Jess and Jayda used to work at LMP and Phoenix and I've had the pleasure of banging both numerous times there. Sadly, neither works there anymore and I miss 'em both.
Both are lovely Baltic babes with the traditional pleasant demeaner. Jess and another Baltic beauty, Emily used to party in the same room, and I fondly remember many a party where they were both getting done doggy style whilst having a cock in their mouths each. Ahhh....good times.

In addition to their LMP & Phoenix days, Jess & Jayda used to offer FS at one of the HoD agencies, Rachael too. Valentina still does in London but seems to have dropped off the MK rota.

Offline Rajsen

In addition to their LMP & Phoenix days, Jess & Jayda used to offer FS at one of the HoD agencies, Rachael too. Valentina still does in London but seems to have dropped off the MK rota.

Can’t believe I missed out on that. A Rachael and Jess duo would have been amazing.  :dash:

Offline TonyD

:scare: yes I missed the chance at Anabellas as well...wonder what her services were like at FS...that arse on Jess!! mmmm was anal on cards?

Offline fudi_maar

mmmm was anal on cards?

I'm not into anal and never asked, and I only ever partied with her at LMP/Phoenix (where anal is not on the menu), so cannot answer the question, but fucking her doggy style was very pleasurable I can assure you. Her ass is just the right size - curvy, not overly firm or wiggly, but just the right shape and size to make for a great view when you're pounding her in doggy.

Offline brassrubber

I fucked Jess and Jayda many times about five years ago long before I was on here, hence no review. Jayda was incredible. Probably the best looking girl that I have shagged. The idea of paying so much for a hand job from her thee days doesn't appeal. I hope to get back to punting once my financial situation is sorted.

Offline TonyD

I fucked Jess and Jayda many times about five years ago long before I was on here, hence no review. Jayda was incredible. Probably the best looking girl that I have shagged. The idea of paying so much for a hand job from her thee days doesn't appeal. I hope to get back to punting once my financial situation is sorted.

im jealous...was that at parties?? or 1-2-1??

Offline brassrubber

It was at Phoenix Club Parties. I must have seen Jayda at about 5 parties and Jess at a few less.

Offline fudi_maar

Thankfully I saw Jayda and Jess dozens of times at Phoenix. I was so fond of Jayda that when she left about 3 years ago, I was really feeling the loss. So, then I discovered that she worked at Ego but only does massage now with HE, so a few months back I made a 140 mile round trip to Milton Keynes to get said massage and have a chat. She'd lost weight, and looked aged, and massages don't really do much for me, so it wasn't as earth-shattering an event as banging her doggy style at Phoenix numerous times, but it was something I had to do.

Ahhhh.......happy memories......

Offline TonyD

Thankfully I saw Jayda and Jess dozens of times at Phoenix. I was so fond of Jayda that when she left about 3 years ago, I was really feeling the loss. So, then I discovered that she worked at Ego but only does massage now with HE, so a few months back I made a 140 mile round trip to Milton Keynes to get said massage and have a chat. She'd lost weight, and looked aged, and massages don't really do much for me, so it wasn't as earth-shattering an event as banging her doggy style at Phoenix numerous times, but it was something I had to do.

Ahhhh.......happy memories......

did you ask Jayda if she works anywhere else? Did ask Jess..it was  a  :thumbsdown:no from her sadly...

Offline fudi_maar

did you ask Jayda if she works anywhere else?

Nope, cos I know from good authority that she no longer does full service.

Offline Fredbone

Can second, your comments on Jess. This lady does know how to use her large assets. Little chat until the end.

tyler6749

I don't think any of the girls at Ego work anywhere else and do FS anymore. Ive pushed hard for extras at ego and got absolutely nowhere, not even close. You get what you get at Egos unless anyone knows differently.

Offline TonyD

I don't think any of the girls at Ego work anywhere else and do FS anymore. Ive pushed hard for extras at ego and got absolutely nowhere, not even close. You get what you get at Egos unless anyone knows differently.

that has been my experience....think they have such a good thing going there none of them want the boot by the copper pimp

tyler6749

that has been my experience....think they have such a good thing going there none of them want the boot by the copper pimp

I tried many times and you get various degrees of touching, some light, some a bit more engaging of you know what I mean, apart from that not a lot else. And yes the copper pimp would not be happy although I don't think he really cares as long as the money rolls in.

Offline TonyD

I tried many times and you get various degrees of touching, some light, some a bit more engaging of you know what I mean, apart from that not a lot else. And yes the copper pimp would not be happy although I don't think he really cares as long as the money rolls in.

I think the old bill pimp wants to make sure he keeps the council licence....noticed he doesnt show off on social media now...I suppose he pays ALL due taxes etc....eh Karl??? :cool:

tyler6749

I think the old bill pimp wants to make sure he keeps the council licence....noticed he doesnt show off on social media now...I suppose he pays ALL due taxes etc....eh Karl??? :cool:

Not sure anyone would know as its up to the girl and the guy and his license wouldn't be affected. Just wondered if anyone did get anything off menu if you asked?

Offline TonyD

he is a nasty ex old bill..bet he goes through rubbish, probably has mics....has sent undercover friends in before..idiots on forum boast about extras (after promisingf girls its a secret) he reads evrything..."HI KARL YOU exOLD BILL PIMP TAX DODGER!".plenty of girls have been kicked out in tears..

tyler6749

he is a nasty ex old bill..bet he goes through rubbish, probably has mics....has sent undercover friends in before..idiots on forum boast about extras (after promisingf girls its a secret) he reads evrything..."HI KARL YOU exOLD BILL PIMP TAX DODGER!".plenty of girls have been kicked out in tears..

Your probably right TonyD, he's probably reading everything so if anyone was getting any extras no one would say anything or they would be out.

Lots of girls leaving HoD and Anabellas as well, maybe they have been kicked out??