Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have fun annoying a scammer  (Read 1262 times)

Troutzilla

This person:  External Link/Members Only

Is a scammer. 

I know this because earlier in the day they had another account with a similar username and the same picture and profile content.  After contacting them, I got told that I would have to pay a deposit up front.  Profile created today, unverified, no feedback, one poor quality picture... alarm bells ringing?

So I decided to mess with them a little, and was well rewarded with quite a few emails chasing me to pay them, asking if I wanted the booking or not, being warned that they were being booked up fast.  Clearly quite a lot of effort was being expended here.  I finally got bored and told them to Foxtrot Oscar when they told me they wanted £100 up front, then they'd send a topless selfie to prove it was them, and then I'd have to send £100 more to seal the booking. 

Anyway, please feel free to contact this person and lead them on a  little bit - "yeah, I'll wire you the money as soon as I get home" etc.

JustBrowsing2016

Offline PussyLover789

lol, looks like theyve deleted their account already, you must have scared them off, good on you!!  :drinks:

Troutzilla

Haha, they've been back on at least two more names....

It's always the same - offers £400 for an overnight and talks about wanting a sugar daddy.

fredpunter

Appears to be wearing a pair of curtains

Ben4454

Just looks like the typical pissed off boyfriend profile although perhaps hes looked at the financial benefit of it.

overdone

If you post the pic so we know which profile to look out for using it.