Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't criminalise paying for sex. Petition  (Read 465 times)

Offline chives6000

External Link/Members Only

Dianna Johnson is trying to sneak it in under amendments in the new police and sentencing bill

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Best check the rules mate.

Hidden Image/Members Only
out of interest what rule has he broken?
I can see why partisan politics is banned but pretty much everything non-frivolous could be construed as political

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
out of interest what rule has he broken?
I can see why partisan politics is banned but pretty much everything non-frivolous could be construed as political
I didn't say he had broken the rules, I pointed out what they are.

The topic looks to me like a politician is making an amendment to a government bill. If you say that isn't anything to do with politics and you want to discuss it then go ahead, you know what the rules are up to you it you want to risk breaking them.

Offline Kelgon85

Plus, there is another thread discussing this.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I didn't say he had broken the rules, I pointed out what they are.

The topic looks to me like a politician is making an amendment to a government bill. If you say that isn't anything to do with politics and you want to discuss it then go ahead, you know what the rules are up to you it you want to risk breaking them.
I wasn't particularly going to weigh in as it's probably a given what most people on the forum think on the criminalisation of paying for sex.
I was just asking for clarification as it seems a rule very easy to innocently break as I've alluded to.
All it needs is a Moderator having a bad day.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Plus, there is another thread discussing this.
Quite correct and it discusses the whole situation in general not the specifics of one MP, though there was 2 running at the same time until they were merged.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307236.0

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I wasn't particularly going to weigh in as it's probably a given what most people on the forum think on the criminalisation of paying for sex.
I was just asking for clarification as it seems a rule very easy to innocently break as I've alluded to.
All it needs is a Moderator having a bad day.
We don't always make arbitrary decisions, if we aren't sure if a ban is warranted we ask the opinion of the others.

Unfortunately a reminder of what the rules are is needed all too often and even when you say "next one gets a ban" people ignore it and still post.