Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Arrangements payment and messages  (Read 1244 times)

Offline jlike

This might have been answered in the SA thread already but as I am not currently on SA I cannot read it so apologies.
I upgrade on SA once or twice a year for a month, normally a few weeks before OH goes off on a weeks hols. Always paid via PayPal but this option is now not available, and they want your credit card details and it is auto renew. I obviously do not want to use my cards which are linked to me for this so are there any other ways to pay for a month upgrade. How do pre paid credit cards work and can they be topped up with cash.
Also at one time there was a way of reading your messages without upgrading but this appears to no longer work now, unless I am not doing it correctly, it has worked in the past for me. Not being the most tech savvy person is there any other way, if so can some one pm me how to.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

You can try a pre-pay credit card and turn off auto renew on the site.

The loophole that allows for the reading of messages for standard members has been closed so you can no longer do it.

Offline Crazydave

A pre-paid currency card from the post office worked fine for me the last time I re-newed, although that was about a year ago.

Offline paul_tall_

You can try a pre-pay credit card and turn off auto renew on the site.

The loophole that allows for the reading of messages for standard members has been closed so you can no longer do it.

it does still exist just slightly different method

Offline jlike

Can you pm me how.
Thanks

Offline GogesusSS4

Offline uncle jessie

Can you post how to do it please  :thumbsup:

Offline jlike

Would probably be better pm'd rather than given out on an open forum.

Offline hungrypunt

It doesnt exsist. And you have to be a member aswell to use the search function now anyway.
Putting crap like that out on an open forum is just asking for unwanted hassle.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:35:29 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline ChrsLud

This might have been answered in the SA thread already but as I am not currently on SA I cannot read it so apologies.
I upgrade on SA once or twice a year for a month, normally a few weeks before OH goes off on a weeks hols. Always paid via PayPal but this option is now not available, and they want your credit card details and it is auto renew. I obviously do not want to use my cards which are linked to me for this so are there any other ways to pay for a month upgrade. How do pre paid credit cards work and can they be topped up with cash.
Also at one time there was a way of reading your messages without upgrading but this appears to no longer work now, unless I am not doing it correctly, it has worked in the past for me. Not being the most tech savvy person is there any other way, if so can some one pm me how to.
Thanks in advance.

There's always the option of signing up through the app for a week through Google play store or Apple store which can be paid by PayPal. But maybe a week isn't long enough.

The loophole to read msgs has long since been closed. I'm surprised to her there is now a new method. As I'm not able to access the SA thread any longer I've no idea how the new method works. But if anyone wants to enlighten me through PM id love to know. 

Offline TPreston

Would it be possible to merge this into the main thread please admin.

A few posters suspicious of SA snooping at well as white knights.

No reading of messages without a membership exists.

Offline paul_tall_

It doesnt exsist. And you have to be a member aswell to use the search function now anyway.
Putting crap like that out on an open forum is just asking for unwanted hassle.
pm me

Offline allroadboy

I'm trying to sign up for a month and my card has been declined … must mean HSBC isn't a fan of them !!!