Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Record demand for sexual health services amid spending cuts  (Read 307 times)

Offline Waterhouse

Offline peter purves

Interesting news article from the BBC....

External Link/Members Only

I popped into one recently and was told of a 3-4 weeks wait but could call to see if anybody had cancelled
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

I popped into one recently and was told of a 3-4 weeks wait but could call to see if anybody had cancelled
That seems a long wait.  I usually get a booked timeslot within a couple of days at my local GUM in Kingston (Wonerton Centre).

Maybe if you say you have "concerns" they will see you quicker?  :unknown:

Offline simon07

Councils have a cheek, they are robbing public health funds to balance their books.
It's our taxes that pay for these clinics and this business needs punters and WGs to have access to regular checks.

Offline MrMatrix

That seems a long wait.  I usually get a booked timeslot within a couple of days at my local GUM in Kingston (Wonerton Centre).

Maybe if you say you have "concerns" they will see you quicker?  :unknown:
I've never waited that long. But I note some of the walk in centres are now booking only. They always ask if if have a concern and may well react more quickly to that. :unknown:
Either way this is an essential service our society requires and shouldn't be reduced.