Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses  (Read 650 times)

Offline Om

I recently punted a little too close to home for comfort. It was in a block of flats and I often think what I would say if I bumped into anyone I knew on the way out. Best I could come up with was that I was visiting a mate/work contact who was staying there whilst in town. Pretty lame I know. Anybody got anything better would be good to have some ideas up your sleeve just in case.
Apologies if this has been covered before.

Online Dipper

Always good to have some kind of fall back plan. However flimsy it may be.

As has been said here ,even better if you can tie it into some reason you do have to be in the area.

Pricing up car repairs, shop that has something unavailable locally, pint with an old mate. Not too difficult when you start to think.

Offline bigboy96

It's always good to have a reason to be in the area. How many know people at work for example, simply meeting in the lift and saying  hello. yet have no idea what department they work in, or where they live? One day you bump into them in a town where you think no-one knows you.

Offline welshpunter17

I've had a genuine excuse for having to cancel a punt recently. I really don't think the WG believed me when I said had a shaving accident....

Offline LocalHero

you could take a padded envelope with a CD or something in it and say you were dropping off / picking up a Gumtree sale.

Online Dipper

you could take a padded envelope with a CD or something in it and say you were dropping off / picking up a Gumtree sale.

Not a bad shout that.

Offline m4rmite

If your into your IT pcs?  Fixing a mate of a mates pc.
Easily done in 30 mins, quick antivirus scan and malware check :drinks:

Offline Om

Not a bad shout that.

I’m liking my that one  :yahoo:
In the winter I wear one of those ridiculous big Russian type hats which fasten under the chin. It’s too big for me and hides half my face. No good in heatwave though.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Whatever it is, however flimsy....The key is to continue to repeat it. Never faulter or waver.....that's the truth.

Offline HughJardon

I'm sure I heard of a guy who punted in  a UPS couriers outfit, folk would never question the fact that your there to merely drop a load off