Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any tips on vetting a new WG please?  (Read 750 times)

Offline sireel

A girl has replied to my RB on AW (i won't bother posting her link cos it could look like touting). She actually sounds good, writes well, and looks really good, just my type from what pics she has. Trouble is she is totally brand new, only joined last week, so has zero FB.
My dick  is telling me it'll be fine, just risk it, as i think my bullshit detector is pretty good, and everyone has to start somewhere, right?
But my brain has sent me here first to see if anyone has any tips, that might have worked for them in the past....
One thing i did think of was asking her to text a pic of herself with today's paper. Is this just stupid?!
Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 05:14:26 pm by sireel »

Speedy

Speak to he on the phone, see if you pick up any bad vibes. Don't hand over any money until you meet her.

slow and low

If you meet and it feels suspicious then walk, don't waste your money. A call will give you an idea also and could save you a lot of coin. Might be better to wait, see if she receives any reviews on here or if her profile survives longer than a month.

Offline Corus Boy

Copy her short profile URL, found very close to her profile and will look something like this:

External Link/Members Only*2*3*4

Paste it into the 'Search' box at the top right of most UKP pages and click on 'Search.'  That will find any threads about her on here.

Offline Steely Dan

A girl has replied to my RB on AW (i won't bother posting her link cos it could look like touting).
We are very astute.  If you are not touting, it will not look to us like touting.  If you are touting, then there is a very high chance we will sniff you out no matter what.

So just post her link!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:52:01 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Speak to he on the phone, see if you pick up any bad vibes. Don't hand over any money until you meet her.

+ :yahoo:

Absolutely..... Especially to gauge whether they are interested in seeing you and interested in the services you want to do!!!