Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many Differant Nationals have you punting with  (Read 12466 times)

Offline rbtgrr

36, if you divide the UK into separate countries, or 33 if you treat it as a whole.
England top with 60, then Czech Republic with 24, Poland 19, Brazil 19 and Russia 14.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rg41

I have punted English, Welsh, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish

Ceberal

I counted mine up and come up with 10 inc. Japanese, Chinese and Korean ladies. rest Eng. and eastern European and one Swiss. Not bad for 5 months!!

mikexxlong

English, Australian, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Arabic (can’t remember exact nationality),
Polish, German, Romanian, Hungarian, Spanish, French & a few others I can’t remember right now :unknown:

supposedly most if not all of Europe, some might be genuine but I suspect most was Romanians  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

Never mind nationality, the last girl i fucked I knew absolutely nothing about her. No idea who she was, age, name, nationality - nothing. The only thing I know is she had an extensive list of likes.

tcm

Offline Malvolio

If I were to believe everything I've been told, it would be

Hungarian
British
Estonian
Romanian
Bulgarian
Polish
Spanish
Brazilian
Belgian
Lithuanian
Czech
Macedonian

But if you're punting in the UK, how can you really tell?  It's not as if I ask to see their passport...

Offline Huawei

36 for me, but only about 10 of these on the original 'Euro-list'.

Disclaimer: Based on best information of nationalities available at the time  :cool:

Offline dobob

Nice question to stimulate a nostalgic 10 minutes of reflection of happy times misspent! Here's my list of 18 definites (you don't always know). The asterisks mean I was playing on their home ground.

Australia*
Brazilian
Canada*
Danish
English*
French*
German
Greek
Indian
Irish*
Lithuanian*
Moroccan
Polish
Russian
Scottish*
Spanish
US*
Welsh*

This reminds me that playing away in Germany should be higher on my todo list.

Offline howrude

1 Irish, 1 Spanish, 2 Portuguese, 2 Italian, 1 American, 1 Brazillian, 1 Scottish (such a horny accent).

MacCarnal

French, Spanish, American, Canadian, Colombian, Argentinian, Brazilian, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Polish Roumanian, Bulgarian, Russian, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Egyptian, Tunisian, Moroccan, Caribbean.  Israel WG.   No Welsh or Irish bizarrely.

Offline mrdiamond77

Welsh, English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, South Korean, Jamaican, Malaysian.  That is all I can remember, not sure if I have missed any out.

onion

Wow I've done no where near the amounts some people have listed but plenty of time remains.

Thai, Korean, American, New Zealander, English (asian, black, white), Chinese, Hungarian, Polish.

Still need to try Italian, Spanish, Irish (southern), Australian (maybe in UK as the prices over there are crazy) and any Scandinavian beauty!

aniz

japanese,chinese,thai,malaysian,indian,pakistani,tunisian,russian,french,english,spanish,american.

Midlane

My goodness, this thread has highlighted a lot of very poor understanding of what a nationality is.

My list, for what it's worth, and those I actually know or can remember include:

Thai (by far the largest group), British, French, Ukrainian, Russian, Soviet (when it was a nationality), Polish, Sri Lankan, Filipina, St Lucian, Brasilian, Colombian, Venezuelan, Peruvian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Estonian, Japanese, Laotian, Malaysian, Singaporean, South African, Romanian, Austrian, Belgian, Dutch, Jamaican, Chinese.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is not exactly nationality but I am always on the lookout for a Jewish lady for a punt. All advice welcome on here or in a private message. (That is because my first punt ever was with a Jewish lady). Thanks
HP

Offline MJ.spritzen

Chinese
Korean
Thai
Filipino
Taiwanese
Polish
Hungarian
Romanian
Spanish
Jamaican
Ghanaian
Nigerian

80% have been oriental. Wanna get my black girl ratio a lot higher though.

Offline Poopster

That I know for sure...
All UK; English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish.  Also Irish, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Nigerian, Aussie, Yank, Romanian, Dutch, Thai, Japanese, Chinese.

Probably some others, most likely EE shiteholes. 

Offline Dr Talueng

19 different countries/nationalities. If I have time I may go back and work out how many different from each country.

Offline Ryan12334

Anyone seen any Asian girls ? Indian ? Pakistani?

Offline mozzola

Managed to South African sisters (unfortunately not at the same time. Same apartment, different date)