Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Struggling to search on AdultWork  (Read 654 times)

Goop82

Hi guys, I am new this week and trying to find my feet, as it were.

However, I am struggling slightly to narrow down my searches on AW.
For example, I see members on here talking about their saved searches and they have criteria like height and dress size as part of the deal.

If I go here External Link/Members Only I see the quick search option which does allow age and height and dress size -
but if I go to the full search thing at External Link/Members Only I can specify lots of things including price - but I can't seem to be able to find body type or dress size or similar on that section.

Can anyone help out?

Goop

phannymuncha

Its under interview all the drop down menus are there size height colour etc etc

Goop82

Ooops!

Sorry. How did I miss that?!

mediumjoe

Just have to be careful specifying dress and hair colour etc as a lot of girls miss out that section or that bit of info or put red/brown hair [which doesnt match with AW criteria brown or red ] then in a months time you will be thinking how did I miss all these profiles ,happy hunting Joe

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Yes, Aw searches are limited by what the WG's put in, and that can be a pain.  When I started out, I wanted to cut out those who only offered massages by specifying "Penetration (protected)", but I was missing a lot of girls who don't say that they offer that, even though they obviously do!  Same with those who don't specify that they want male clients, you won't just be eliminating lesbians if you search on that.

I find it's best to have some specific saved searches on girls with features that appeal to you - dress size, ethnicity, or whatever - but also keep a saved search that's going to include every girl in your area that you might be interested in, sorted by distance.

Offline Silver Birch

Yes, Aw searches are limited by what the WG's put in, and that can be a pain.  When I started out, I wanted to cut out those who only offered massages by specifying "Penetration (protected)", but I was missing a lot of girls who don't say that they offer that, even though they obviously do!  Same with those who don't specify that they want male clients, you won't just be eliminating lesbians if you search on that.

I find it's best to have some specific saved searches on girls with features that appeal to you - dress size, ethnicity, or whatever - but also keep a saved search that's going to include every girl in your area that you might be interested in, sorted by distance.

Good reply. I have a saved search which includes Dress size 6-8 but this eliminates all wgs who have not specified a dress size so if no profiles jump out at me, I widen the search and then trawl through all the members who meet the other criteria, including all sizes, but it shows how many small-ish wgs were missed by my first search.

phannymuncha

fuck that i just scour until i see a fit arse on show then email them