Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need Adultwork Help!  (Read 1844 times)

mack10

I think I opened up my adultwork account back in 2007. I know the username and password. The email address which I used at the time was an old punting one - which I cant remember because I only created it just to open an account on adultwork.

Few months ago I tried logging in to adultwork (have been logging in with the same username and password for the past 6 years) and a message came up asking me to varify my email address, which I obviously could not remember. I tried logging in just now and its saying my username does not exist.

I have lost my favourites list and also the feedback which I had from WG's!

I tried looking for a contact email address but only came across an actual physical address!

Can anyone help or have any advice? Or has my account been lost for good?  :dash:

proudlockscock

you could try here

External Link/Members Only

but I think, if they do reply, all you'll get is a link to a contact page.

Good luck

mack10

you could try here

External Link/Members Only

but I think, if they do reply, all you'll get is a link to a contact page.

Good luck

Thanks mate. Just one thing...i hate social media sites lol they scare me  :scare:

Do I need to sign up to twitter to send them a question lol?

proudlockscock

yep but just use a disposable mail ( such as External Link/Members Only ) to create your acc then keep on checking to see if they reply.

If you're really worried clear the twitter cookies once you've done.

Of course the NSA will still have logged your IP but I don't think they'll be too worried about this matter.

Just found this page....might help External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:48:01 pm by proudlockscock »

mack10

yep but just use a disposable mail ( such as External Link/Members Only ) to create your acc then keep on checking to see if they reply.

If you're really worried clear the twitter cookies once you've done.

Of course the NSA will still have logged your IP but I don't think they'll be too worried about this matter.

Just found this page....might help External Link/Members Only
[/b]

Brilliant - thanks alot mate  :drinks:

Offline Metal Geek

Had the same thing happen to me, created an email address just for the purpose of creating my AW account. Problem is the AW site sends emails when you get a reply to a message on AW, or you purchase credits so when the email account closed due to inactivity the messages bounced and AW locked my account immediately. I contacted the admins through the help centre, and they re-enabled the account pretty quickly - I was quite surprised actually given their reputation for being unhelpful.

mack10

Had the same thing happen to me, created an email address just for the purpose of creating my AW account. Problem is the AW site sends emails when you get a reply to a message on AW, or you purchase credits so when the email account closed due to inactivity the messages bounced and AW locked my account immediately. I contacted the admins through the help centre, and they re-enabled the account pretty quickly - I was quite surprised actually given their reputation for being unhelpful.

I just submitted the feedback form hopefully they will get back to me. Just had to create another punting email address for them to email me back lol!

Offline Johny Stone

and remember to login into your email from time to time