Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexitime Harrow - probably a scammer  (Read 1446 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6237315) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only

I was keen to book this girl as she has a great look. I would have risked a TOFTT but after a brief chat on whatsapp, about a booking tomorrow afternoon, she asked me to prepay for the booking as she has a lot of timewasters and stated that she's not a gullible foreigner  :unknown:

I stated that I don't prepay but would try her last minute tomorrow once in the area and hope to catch her free - to avoid her losing out. I thought this was fair enough as I could easily get a plan B together or just enjoy the day out to somewhere I haven't visited for years.

Her response to this suggestion was that without pre payment there would be no booking, last minute or otherwise. Bullshit.

Feel free to move this admin if it doesn't qualify as a review. I wasn't sure.

I've ranked it neutral not negative as I can't prove my 99.99% suspicion is true - without dropping £150

Offline The Italian Stallion

It is true that there are people who waste time, but why should this reflect on those who strive to be fair? In the same way, what is your guarantee after you pay a deposit? Very correct action as well as an honest and fair review!You have also made an excellent counter-proposal which she has rejected as a species-No-money (prepay) or No-honey.Either way, you commit to the kind of staying, if a meeting ever takes place but if you don't want to stay? :hi:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I remember correctly recently had a review here of this girl apparently with a different profile?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 11:00:37 pm by The Italian Stallion »

Offline centry

She was a discussion on the TOFTT thread.

One search on google shows her social media accounts including her OnlyFans.
I won't say she isn't legit, but I'd be careful of that one.
Photos & videos might be copied from there.

It shows she's from Devon, so I'm suspicious.

Offline harry1980

New AW profile and not even verified yet should ring alarm bells. Not saying the girl isn’t legit but if she has an only fans account someone could have lifted the photos and videos to set up a scam AW account.

And asking for pre payment?? I’d say scam alert all day long.

Offline Meursault

And asking for pre payment?? I’d say scam alert all day long.
There is simply no incentive to pre-pay due to the amount of scammers out there.
If the girl is genuine she's got to get a track record together and I don't see how that is possible with a pre-pay strategy. It doesn't make sense.
Are there a lot of blokes who will pre-pay? Maybe there are but I doubt it.
I offered to travel and hope for the best that she was free but the fact that she refused that possibility screamed scam or bait and switch.
Oh well. Her profile did look to good to be true tbh.
I would love a session with that actual girl as she is super hot.

Offline LLPunting

IF she's asking for prepayment then ask her for a contract of services and an invoice.  See how she likes being treated as a real service provider that has accountability.

Online Stevelondon

Verification pending and she’s asking for a deposit.
Bollocks

Offline CODE51

IF she's asking for prepayment then ask her for a contract of services and an invoice.  See how she likes being treated as a real service provider that has accountability.

Might do that lol to see what she says

Too bad wanted to book her on Wednesday

Offline Meursault

For the record, after a text conversation (see below) this SP says she has reported me to Uglymugs saying I'd tried to "exploit" her and "coerce" her.  She said I would "suffer the consequences". To be honest, if I never punt again after this it would be doing me a favour.

This is what happened:

Obviously, she had read my OP on here and put two and two together and started texting me. We then engaged in what I thought was a reasonable discussion about why experienced punters would be sceptical about prepayment.

I was simply saying that I was unwilling to pay in advance but would still like to book her. I also reiterated that I would still be willing to turn up short notice, if she happened to be free, to avoid wasting her time. She sent me some more hot pictures, not on her profile, so I assumed she had read all my reports on here and was starting to trust me.

However, when I said I'd still like to meet, but pay on arrival, she said I was trying to exploit her by doing this. She then restated how she was that I'd raised the issue of prepayment on UKP and "bought her services into question".

Those that know me on here know that I never use derogatory or threatening language and am always fair on SPs. I was just trying to explain why men would be suspicious. She called me "desperate" and said I was "clearly used to getting my own way".

To be fair, the vehemence of her defence of, and insistence on, prepayment had started to make me believe she was genuine. She may well be. However, personally I would never take that risk.

I've emailed Uglymugs offering them a full transcript of all my communication with "Lexi". I feel I have done nothing wrong or abusive in  simply and politely saying to her that I don't want to prepay.

An odd situation to say the least. I'll let people know if I hear from Uglymugs. I truly believe they are a well meaning charity but would like to think they will consider reasonable evidence in defence of punters with a good reputation. We'll see.

Offline jonko

Fancy one this one like mad, looks so FAF, she is apparently in Manchester at the moment, I'm always a bit award of girls with no feedback trying to decide to see her 30 mins for £100. More than what I would normally pay but she is so fit!!

Offline Meursault

Fancy one this one like mad, looks so FAF, she is apparently in Manchester at the moment, I'm always a bit award of girls with no feedback trying to decide to see her 30 mins for £100. More than what I would normally pay but she is so fit!!
She'll ask for money up front and her verification is still pending after a month. I find this on hard to trust, after my strange experience trying to book her.

Offline scutty brown

Offline jonko

She'll ask for money up front and her verification is still pending after a month. I find this on hard to trust, after my strange experience trying to book her.

A right bitch this one! You were right. I messaged her in AW (3 days ago now), she sent me her phone number saying she'd be happy to meet me. I texted her we agreed a time and price and she sent me her bank details. I said what's that for, and she said for payment up front, saying she was fed up with time wasters and that all her clients all pay up front and I would have to do if I wanted to see her. I told her no way, and that I'd been burnt before (I haven't as I would never pay upfront too many new girls asking) and that there are far too many scammers on here to risk sending money up front to a girl on AW not very long , with no verification and no feedback, and that I would not pay her front.

Like @Meursault I said I would be happy to see to come and pay cash once I am in her bedroom and see she is genuine. She called me a timewaster and all kinds of insulting names and said she would report me to UGLYMUGS and AW for being a child molester, pervert and rapist, real foul mouth. I blocked her on both AW and her telephone but she started texting me more abuse from another phone number, I had to block her on that one as well to get rid of her. What a horrible woman and obviously a scammer and I was not falling for that malarky!

I complained to AW and sent them scans of her insulting abusive text and they wrote back and said they would be taking appropriate action - obviously they kicked her out! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Here's a sample of the type of texts she send you when you don't agree to give her what she wants up front. I deleted most of them but this was the last one from her second number after I blocked her first one. So watch out for a future new girl using any of these numbers.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 10:39:13 pm by jonko »

Offline jonko

Here's a sample of the type of texts she send you when you don't agree to give her what she wants up front. I deleted most of them but this was the last one from her second number after I blocked her first one. So watch out for a future new girl using any of these numbers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Stevelondon

My god. We do meet some nice people in our travels don’t we.

It was a few years back but I had a not dissimilar time with a (so called) SP.

Can’t even recall her name now.
But that was a “Deposit required” message with me saying a very polite “Sorry but I do not do deposits but thank you anyway”

Got the response “Your a time waster and your number gets blacklisted to other girls” etc

I took no notice but did send one last text saying “I am a girl”
  :D

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Be careful with the above profile.
Contacted her today about the meet. She is based in Harrow, but is apparently working in Mayfair as well, but with notice and booking. By booking she means deposit, which she didn’t mentioned before. I said I’m not going to pay it and now I’m reported to uglymugs as time waster and pervert “and London knows...”

Pics are taken from Instagram profile. You can find it, when you reverse check the pics, but when I mentioned the profile name she didn’t have idea what I’m taking about...

I can post our conversation and mobile numbers she contacted me from. After I blocked her she texted me again from two other numbers.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:50:46 pm by Bloody foreigner »

Offline Bloody foreigner

Just noticed the numbers from the pics are the same, that the girl I contacted today.

I created new thread. Can mods move it here ?

Offline scutty brown

Just noticed the numbers from the pics are the same, that the girl I contacted today.

I created new thread. Can mods move it here ?

Can you list all the phone numbers she used?

Offline Bloody foreigner

Can you list all the phone numbers she used?

Sure.

Offline jonko

Sure.

Top two numbers are the same she used on me last week when supposedly in Manchester.

Offline Access

What a horrible cunt. Thank god for this site.

Offline jonko

set to content only this one again. God she is going through some profiles this one, I think this is her 4th. I wonder whether some people do actually pay her up front and get to see her or does she just scam people, takes the money and runs!! Dreadful girl!! Hate to think what she looks like in real time..