Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woking - Massages  (Read 877 times)

Offline Davesorento

So I've been out of the game for a few months, for various reason, but potentially looking to get myself a nice 'special massage'. Woking is on my way home and convenient, so thought I'd reach out to see if there's any up to date intel.

There's a new place that's opened, Sister flower, External Link/Members Only
And this appears to be their other ad, which offers a little more... External Link/Members Only

Hoping those links work, on my phone writing this. Anyway, has anyone dropped by and tried this one out? I gave them a call today, lady on the phone seemed ok, said 2 girls were working (23 and 22 years old) and I dropped in. I was met by a lady who was probably mid to late 30s at best, not unattractive but also not my type. Was told the other girl was busy and free in 20mins. So walked as I was in a tentative mood anyway. They've recently bougt a brand new sign for the front, and guessing it's been open for maybe 3 months.

I've been by their competitor down the road, External Link/Members Only and had mixed results, with YoYo being the highlight. But I've heard the service has dipped fairly badly. Anyone been by lately?

Still might TOFT this week, but would value any recent feedback!