Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bring out your Edinburgh gems.....  (Read 974 times)

Offline DickDiver

For the past week I have been planning a rare opportunity of a pre-planned punt.

Not a TOFTT, a plan C, Romanian roulette or a truffle hunt. But a nailed on, well reviewed sure thing. A decent looking woman with a decent body that gives a good service.

But through a week of planning I have concluded there is fuck all decent in Edinburgh that is free tomorrow. It is a Romanian disappointment fest out there right now. A couple of the well reviewed ladies just aren't available which adds to the frustration.

So gents, if you have an unreviewed  gem up your sleeve this would be a great time to shout.  Otherwise a fellow punter is gonna make a bad decision out of frustration!

Roger De Her

Well,  my recommendation may not currently carry much kudos, and I cant be certain she'll be available in Edinburgh tomorrow,  but if she is, the only reason I'll not be looking to book sexy.victoria. Is coz I saw her Friday ( again!),  and she was amazing,, again!

Check 2660413

Roj

Offline DickDiver

Cheers Roj, she was on the list but tomorrow is her day off!  What are the fucking chances!?