Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Younger clients in saunas - edinburgh  (Read 1545 times)

Recto-od808

So I'm in my mid 20s and interested in the sauna scene in edinburgh, seems a lot less hassle than going through the whole pulling thing :P. My question is is this uncommon? Obviously never been to a sauna of this nature so not entirely sure on the age range of the clientelle

JazzMan

All types and ages go to saunas.

Offline foreverchanges

I've seen a group of nervous 18 year old punters in the LSS lounge and also rather memorably a 92 year old at Blair Street waiting to see Heidi...judging by the speed he walked  I imagine the best part of his 2 hour booking would have been spent negotiating the stairs.
Sadly not with us any longer..and quite frankly I'm not bloody suprised !!!

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

JazzMan

Do women ever go to saunas?

No.
Been to saunas hundreds of times and never seen a woman.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
No.
Been to saunas hundreds of times and never seen a woman.

Just the gay saunas for you then Jazzman.  ;)
Jokes aside someone answered on PM.

Tjkooker

Jazz.... You should have seen that one a mile off.

Mackieboy68

oh is it a secret then lol

Tjkooker

There's a lot of pm's flying around just now.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
There's a lot of pm's flying around just now.

Shame it was nothing exciting like "Yeah there's a secret girls day" and more a 'Nah it's a no-go'.

Mackieboy68

Offline Happyjose

Shame it was nothing exciting like "Yeah there's a secret girls day" and more a 'Nah it's a no-go'.

So why didn't the author answer here on the thread?

Tjkooker

I feel left out :(

You shouldn't. It's just run of the mill whores drumming up business. Plus some fluffy twats trying to act with valour and failing miserably in their next sentence.

Mackieboy68

Offline tazman1002001

Lily back in the day in Parkgrove Sauna in Glasgow you would see women in with partners and husbands all the time in that place.......many a time jumped into the big sauna as some hot naked girl was in there lol.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Only thing is if you go as a partner then some guy on there might recognise you.....I take it you have never been?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: