Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StickyNicky69 - Paisley  (Read 2091 times)

toastandcheese

Anyone had the pleasure ?External Link/Members Only

Looks v promising - filthy and fun, decent reviews.  Only slight hesistation is in some of the pics seem she seems to have a smaller body than in others.  Could well be same lady though

TonyVegas

Anyone had the pleasure ?External Link/Members Only

Looks v promising - filthy and fun, decent reviews.  Only slight hesistation is in some of the pics seem she seems to have a smaller body than in others.  Could well be same lady though

Ive met her twice now the 1st time it was just her and she deffo looks like her pics cracking tits with the biggest hardest nipples I've ever seen on a girl did everything I asked and more was a right wee dirty the 2nd time I met her I had a MMF with her and her man and she did anything we both asked her ended up cumin fucking (protected) her DVP didn't get to try DP  which she says she does but I will deffo next time £100 for a hr with a girl that seems to really enjoy what she does is a bonus  ;) nice tidy flat shower afterwards as well so all good deffo recommend

DG

Nicky's holding a gangbang/bukkake party on Friday. £40 BJ only and £70 for full gangbang.