Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prize for an honest profile.  (Read 2971 times)

Offline MrSteven

I didn`t do this but had to share ...... clearly she has upset someone with computer skills, maybe a Russian.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Thieving junkie cunt has a certain ring to it

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Formally Dundonian Delights I believe.

Her new name is far more descriptive of what awaits me thinks.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Just bloody hilarious. Not just the name, which could be a generic covering a fair proportion of Dundee WGs, but the actual way the profile is written.
She claims to have an advanced degree in philosophy. Her erudition leads me to suppose she actually does possess one.

Offline winkywanky

...of AdultWorks Finest Performers:Award Winning Members

Just about says it all!  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Just bloody hilarious. Not just the name, which could be a generic covering a fair proportion of Dundee WGs, but the actual way the profile is written.
She claims to have an advanced degree in philosophy. Her erudition leads me to suppose she actually does possess one.

I dunno about that, she sounds like she has verbal diarrhoea masquerading as a desperate desire to be though of as clever. Maybe she's going for the University lecturer type of clientele?

And someone should tell her privvy (sic) only has one 'v'  :rolleyes:.

Although her profile does read as if she wrote it while sitting on her throne.

Offline just14u

I thought that I would post the link so it is here for all to see when they check her out.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline nike

I thought that I would post the link so it is here for all to see when they check her out.  :cool: :cool: :cool:
How thoughtful.
The link was already posted by the OP.  :unknown:

Offline scotyguy

I almost spat my coffee everywhere.  This is the best name ever to be fair!  Now going to see if she has feedback here. lol

Offline Happyjose

I almost spat my coffee everywhere.  This is the best name ever to be fair!  Now going to see if she has feedback here. lol

Every time the numerical link to her profile is posted the reviews appear - twice already on this thread

This is a good example as to why the numerical link should always be searched, as profile names can change

sometimes without them knowing  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 02:49:39 pm by Happyjose »

Online Davey Dykes

Seems the ad's now been pulled. She'll be missed.

Like fuck she will.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 06:03:57 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Ransomes90

I see she’s back as dundonian delights again

Offline Boinky

What a load of rambling shite her page is.

Offline thecrippler

She used to work in the Cornhill area of Aberdeen, I recall getting an incall appt with her but she dicked me about as I sat in my car near her location and she didn’t respond etc.

Dodged one that night!