Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free strip show  (Read 3677 times)

chadwingard

Aye lads, not exactly a hooker thread but for anyone living in Edinburgh, there is a dirty curvy lass that likes to leave the blinds half up when walking around her flat nude.

Seen her a couple of times when going for mid week drinks wit me mates near Hunters Square.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Can you give me some more information on this free show?
Where exactly? Time of day?
Do you think you were just lucky or what?

Offline Jock D

Thanks for the heads up Chadwin...see you at Hunters Square tonight at 7.30pm...do I need to buy a ticket from you?...are you hiring out binoculars?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

am I the only one that thinks this sounds creepy as fuck?

Offline Troydor69

Nope, not alone there mate.

Offline loser

...drinks wit me mates near Hunters Square.
Aye right, Hunter Sq is where the local jakies hang about.

Offline myothernameis

Aye lads, not exactly a hooker thread but for anyone living in Edinburgh, there is a dirty curvy lass that likes to leave the blinds half up when walking around her flat nude.

Seen her a couple of times when going for mid week drinks wit me mates near Hunters Square.

Its his mum  :D :D :D

chadwingard

Why? She is the one leaving her blinds half open in full of view of a couple pubs.

chadwingard

Offline David1970

sad and pathetic.

Offline Marmalade

Indeed it does sound a tad creepy n weird but not entirely unknown.

Many many years back, I had a mate who would sometimes give me a lift home. The bigger would suddenly start driving very slow and craning his fucking neck through the window. I remember being pleased that it was so late as not much traffic about or he might have hit something.

Anyway I finally got it out of him that there were the odd bird that would parade around naked which was what he was looking for. Never found one when I was in the car and I thought he was fucking mad — and this was also practically a wingman and fucking even more totty than I was at that age.

I don’t know that this adds anything except to say maybe the OP isn’t completely off his rocker. There’s a certain “thrill of the perv” that used to be a very traditional aspect of British punting but has almost disappeared with the Internet. A sort of turn on doing or finding something filthy as fuck as long all parties were acting if their own free will. On a par with a shag on the dustbins or up a piss-stained close or a blow-job in the cinema. A thrill of something a bit ‘daring’.

Offline Keema

First scene of Gregory's Girl right there

Offline weewilly

Hit the nail on the head

Offline paolo2143

I wouldn't say it is any more sad and pathetic than any of use on here paying for sex or a tantric style massage.

It would be different if someone was deliberately hanging around all night across the road hoping to get a quick view but if you happened to be visiting or returning from your regular pub around same time in evening and noticed a Young curvy bird walking around starkers why would you not have a good look as long as you don't make a habit of returning over and over again

Offline Troydor69

I wouldn't say it is any more sad and pathetic than any of use on here paying for sex or a tantric style massage.

It would be different if someone was deliberately hanging around all night across the road hoping to get a quick view but if you happened to be visiting or returning from your regular pub around same time in evening and noticed a Young curvy bird walking around starkers why would you not have a good look as long as you don't make a habit of returning over and over again

... and then inviting people over to watch with you...

Offline loser

Why is this troll still being indulged? Hunter Square consists of a public toilet and that is it apart from its use as an outdoor jaikey drinking den. Have a look on street view.

chadwingard

Why is this troll still being indulged? Hunter Square consists of a public toilet and that is it apart from its use as an outdoor jaikey drinking den. Have a look on street view.

Why am i a troll exactly?

Offline Marmalade

Why am i a troll exactly?

Who knows?

When did you decide to become a troll? Was it August 8th of last year when you registered? Or when the parents took you to Spain for your summer holidays?  :hi:

Offline David1970

The troll has been banging on about street junkies on other threads, he is just wanting a reaction.