Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've spoiled myself...any suggestions?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Saysaysay

Hi all,

First time posting on the North East thread, so feel free to give any pointers. 

I'm in need of a recommendation or two.  I've been in Leeds recently and had my first proper punt with an excellent WG (Amazing Victoria No1) and from looking around the north east reviews I don't seem to be able to find many good options. 

So far I have my eye on Sindy and Carly at Allure, and Gosforth Rose.  I'd be interested in any opinions/further comment on experiences with them and most importantly, any other recommendations preferably around the Newcastle or Gateshead areas. 

LawnMowerMan

Maybe it's different where you're from, but a blokes hairy arm making an entrance twice while you're on the job would make my review (should I ever post one) a negative.

Feel free to shoot me down, but obvious troll is obvious (imo).

Offline Saysaysay

Surely how I rate my reviews is down to me? 

Also, isn't someone commenting on a post without ever having written a review themselves open to that very accusation? 

Offline geordiekevin

Lawnmower did say if it was his review not for you to change your review.

If you check the reviews from the North East you should find exactly what you are looking for  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Surely how I rate my reviews is down to me? 

Yes it is, and at least you mentioned this issue though I do struggle how you could after marked her as a positive after this experience...

"Now, the more eagle eyed of you may have noticed I haven't yet mentioned the other reason for not feeling guilty about lying.  During round 1 I saw an odd shadow from the bathroom and then a man's arm at the edge of the corner.  I didn't exactly shit myself, but I thought it may be someone just making sure she was ok or otherwise trying to get her attention for something so I mentioned it to her.  She insisted there was no one there, he retreated swiftly and she made up some bullshit about it being the wind or something.  Even more bizarrely, during round 2, I saw a shadow again, but only a really short one, and I realised he was crawling into the room and watching her giving me owo from behind her." 

The girl is obviously good at what she does but hiding away a pervy BF or pimp who crawls out to watch during bookings is just not on.

Coughdrop

Bringing this back to the original topic

Look at prof yaffle posts. He's done a list but there are many more he does not include. I'd just say that his list is minimum risk of disappointment.

Offline Saysaysay

Look at prof yaffle posts. He's done a list but there are many more he does not include. I'd just say that his list is minimum risk of disappointment.

Thanks Cd.  Minimum risk of disappointment is what I'm after right now.  Had someone booked for tonight and just been let down (with plenty of notice so not too bothered).