Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After seeing Hugeadmirer post....  (Read 1133 times)

Offline puntingking

After seeing Hugeadmirer post about the tantric experience he had..... This is the link

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260623.0

....and this the link of  the tantric therapist...

External Link/Members Only

.....it inspired me to want to see a true tantric therapist for a real tantric experience. I just don't want to see the one he saw as on her adultwork page she appears to me just not my cup of tea....

....any other suggestions of a real tantric experience.....

Your help would be much appreciated......

....thank you.....

Offline kuck

Francesca External Link/Members Only 👍👍👍
Vicky External Link/Members Only Vicky 👍👍👍 (Moved to Bristol)
Tanya External Link/Members Only 👎👎👎👎👎💩💩💩 (Full of herself and thinks she's not a whore.)
Lila External Link/Members Only 👎👎🤮🤮🤮

Offline Hugeadmirer

I’ve really enjoyed my tantric journey. I’m a fair few quid lighter but I’m pleased to have inspired you.

Check out tantra link. I’ve tried Premlata - good but too out there for me, she believes she’s a spiritualist and can read your mind or something and Claire from london who was a bit too much of a perfectionist about tantra whereby cumming was not encouraged.

I really want to try Rachel but appears busy and I’ve not managed to agree a slot

Offline puntingking

Francesca External Link/Members Only 👍👍👍
Vicky External Link/Members Only Vicky 👍👍👍 (Moved to Bristol)
Tanya External Link/Members Only 👎👎👎👎👎💩💩💩 (Full of herself and thinks she's not a whore.)
Lila External Link/Members Only 👎👎🤮🤮🤮

:drinks:

Offline puntingking

I’ve really enjoyed my tantric journey. I’m a fair few quid lighter but I’m pleased to have inspired you.

Check out tantra link. I’ve tried Premlata - good but too out there for me, she believes she’s a spiritualist and can read your mind or something and Claire from london who was a bit too much of a perfectionist about tantra whereby cumming was not encouraged.

I really want to try Rachel but appears busy and I’ve not managed to agree a slot

:drinks:  :thumbsup: