Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negatives and Neutrals - State of Punting  (Read 454 times)

Offline Stephan200210

Looking at the Reviews page this AM I was stuck by the number of Negatives and Neutrals. Not many positives. Also, significant number of reviews are not for girls in Central London Is it just me, or is the state of punting pretty dire at the moment? Or does everyone just have the post summer blues?

Even a couple of years ago, there seemed to be lots of decent girls, in Central, at the £200 price point or below. Now hard/impossible to find - especially with a string of positive reviews. I recall being spoiled for choice and could easily come up with a Hot List of those I wanted to see. Now I search and search and maybe find one or two that look "ok". And slim good looking black girls seem to have disappeared completely.

Anyway, is it just me (in which case I might need a bit of mind readjustment?) or is the state of punting, especially in Central London no where near as good as it used to be?

Offline The Film Director

I think the overall mix of negatives and neutrals, etc at any one time will always go up and down.  However, I agree entirely that there seem to be fewer decent prospects in central London (reasons have been discussed elsewhere - cost of renting, Brexit?), particularly that will reliably do DFK and CIM (two prerequisites for me).

Offline LLPunting

Looking at the Reviews page this AM I was stuck by the number of Negatives and Neutrals. Not many positives. Also, significant number of reviews are not for girls in Central London Is it just me, or is the state of punting pretty dire at the moment? Or does everyone just have the post summer blues?

Even a couple of years ago, there seemed to be lots of decent girls, in Central, at the £200 price point or below. Now hard/impossible to find - especially with a string of positive reviews. I recall being spoiled for choice and could easily come up with a Hot List of those I wanted to see. Now I search and search and maybe find one or two that look "ok". And slim good looking black girls seem to have disappeared completely.

Anyway, is it just me (in which case I might need a bit of mind readjustment?) or is the state of punting, especially in Central London no where near as good as it used to be?

Says the man who has written 5 reviews over the best part of 4 years of activity ...
Whilst it's all very well to ask about the state of punting and bemoan the lack of leads to good SPs, the first thing you should be asking is what are YOU doing to improve the knowledge shared here about the "unknown" SPs operating in the area. 
There are thousands in London but there aren't reviews for even a decent majority.  This site tolerates the leeching activity of thousands of non-contributors.

How often are you seeing unreviewed SPs?

Offline LLPunting

I think the overall mix of negatives and neutrals, etc at any one time will always go up and down.  However, I agree entirely that there seem to be fewer decent prospects in central London (reasons have been discussed elsewhere - cost of renting, Brexit?), particularly that will reliably do DFK and CIM (two prerequisites for me).

Whilst this may well be true, this presumes that the likelihoods of reviewing experiences of all types has remained the same these past years both in absolute and relative terms.  You could also posit that people are less likely to share knowledge about positive experiences because they are acting out of self-interest or frustration at the lack of reciprocation by so many UKPers.   We've seen a dip and resurgence of who our reviewers are.  There's a lot of vocal support for just a few organisations who list SPs.  There's also the impact on SP behaviour and performance by the customers they're having to deal with as well as the criminals that prey on them.

Offline Stephan200210

In terms of my own reviews, I have reviewed every girl I have seen since I joined UKP. The plain fact is I have not seen a lot of girls. I was seeing one girl, regularly, two and occasionally three times per week for over 3 years. And I did review her, but saw no point in posting a review every time I saw her. She has now retired so I am seeking "pastures new" - and not finding any. Hence my post. It is NOT a question of my seeing lots of girls and not reviewing them. In point of fact, while I have not seen many girls I have reviewed 100% of those that I have seen. How many guys can say that?
I 100% agree it is important to post reviews and share knowledge, good and bad, with others. That is what UKP is all about. But to allege I have not been submitting reviews is, frankly, wide of the mark

Offline jesse4585

In terms of my own reviews, I have reviewed every girl I have seen since I joined UKP.

Same.

Going back to the subject of your OP,  there's related talk  over on the 'General discussion' page:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259920.0
Punters are agreeing that these days many hot young women go onto the sugar daddy platforms instead of conventional whoring.  Some of the very hottest apparently get offers from the 1% direct to their social media pages  (especially Instagram).

On the bright side, also on 'General discussion', well travelled punters seem to agree that UK might currently still be the best place in the world to punt,  ahead even of Germany & Asia. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259623.0

I suspect the site ethos might be causing some reviewers to rate neg or neutral instead of positive.  Seems much easier to get attacked for even politely questioning whether a negative was well deserved, whereas never seen that done when folk question if a +ve was warranted.  Not saying this to complain,  the anti fluffness of this site has it advantages.  I guess my point is that some of the girls who have more negs than positives might still give you a great experience.   As an example  - I had a great session with Mary.Loves69,  better than most of my punting back in the 90s where it was simple as you like to hook up with a stunner in one of the brothels in central.  Yet I see Mary now has more negs than +ve, even though the negative reviewers seem to agree she's stunning & friendly.

Offline LLPunting

In terms of my own reviews, I have reviewed every girl I have seen since I joined UKP. The plain fact is I have not seen a lot of girls. I was seeing one girl, regularly, two and occasionally three times per week for over 3 years. And I did review her, but saw no point in posting a review every time I saw her. She has now retired so I am seeking "pastures new" - and not finding any. Hence my post. It is NOT a question of my seeing lots of girls and not reviewing them. In point of fact, while I have not seen many girls I have reviewed 100% of those that I have seen. How many guys can say that?
I 100% agree it is important to post reviews and share knowledge, good and bad, with others. That is what UKP is all about. But to allege I have not been submitting reviews is, frankly, wide of the mark

Ophelia?

The GB around Christmas time?

The HoD girl in Mar/Apr this year?

All the TOFTT's you were keen to take?

Whilst there are a handful of apparently very active punters who also post about most of their activity, the number of active punters who post any of their activity in the form of (mini-)reviews is a hundred or two?

You may be doing your bit to the max but there are hundreds every week who aren't.  Tens of thousands of SPs across the UK entertaining many times that amount of punters per day.  That's an awful lot of unrecorded performance that speaks to the state of punting which our daily tiny dribble of a sample can't.

Offline LLPunting

Same.

Going back to the subject of your OP,  there's related talk  over on the 'General discussion' page:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259920.0
Punters are agreeing that these days many hot young women go onto the sugar daddy platforms instead of conventional whoring.  Some of the very hottest apparently get offers from the 1% direct to their social media pages  (especially Instagram).

On the bright side, also on 'General discussion', well travelled punters seem to agree that UK might currently still be the best place in the world to punt,  ahead even of Germany & Asia. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259623.0

I suspect the site ethos might be causing some reviewers to rate neg or neutral instead of positive.  Seems much easier to get attacked for even politely questioning whether a negative was well deserved, whereas never seen that done when folk question if a +ve was warranted.  Not saying this to complain,  the anti fluffness of this site has it advantages.  I guess my point is that some of the girls who have more negs than positives might still give you a great experience.   As an example  - I had a great session with Mary.Loves69,  better than most of my punting back in the 90s where it was simple as you like to hook up with a stunner in one of the brothels in central.  Yet I see Mary now has more negs than +ve, even though the negative reviewers seem to agree she's stunning & friendly.

Punting is very much YMMV so it could well be that a reported "disaster area" of an SP has a clutch of regulars that she treats well enough that they keep putting money in her box.
A neg for a GFE may well be a pointer to the P&D crew that they can bang a confirmed hot chick who wasn't previously a guy and isn't unhealthy.

UK might be "best" for English-only speakers.  Anyone from here, taking their punting GBP budget to almost any other permissive/tolerant country with a market that caters to their preference (GFE, P&D, kink, streetwalkers, etc) should be able to do better there with the aid of some local knowledge, provided the place isn't awash with crime and corruption.

Offline Stephan200210

Noted and also the Sugar Daddy sites. Maybe girls don't like to think of themselves as SPs, and somehow doing the same thing but via a Sugar Daddy site/relationship makes girls come to terms more easily with what they are doing.

Offline The Film Director

You could also posit that people are less likely to share knowledge about positive experiences because they are acting out of self-interest or frustration at the lack of reciprocation by so many UKPers.

Agreed.

Offline Stephan200210

Yes. Maybe people are more reluctant to share knowledge of decent punts. That could be plain "selfishness" but also perhaps for other reasons. One thing I have noticed is that a girl will come on the scene, get a spate of good/excellent reviews and, in a matter of months, her prices have skyrocketed. Started at, say, £150, then £200, then £250 and pretty soon £300.
I guess only natural. Great reviews increase demand, while the "supply" remains the same and prices rise. In that sense, good reviews are self-defeating for punters if all they do is push up prices. Not sure any way around that conundrum.

Offline AllenTheMan

That's the problem - So much shit service going on that when a good girl comes along she can start charging more and more.

Holy grail is a charming, attractive, English girl with great service right? I'd wager that less than 100 of those exist in the entire country, and that means they can set a price and us mugs have to meet it :)

Offline smiths

Well everyone doesnt have the post summer blues as you call them or EVERY review would be negative or neutral wouldn't it. :rolleyes: I don't pay a premium to punt in Central London, I stick to the suburbs and there are enough WGs for me about.

Prices on average have gone up sadly though.

Online Jonestown

Holy grail is a charming, attractive, English girl with great service right?

No, not for everyone, an English girl, that is.