Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 weeks in London. What to do? Info required.  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Splodge

Hello all,

Off to London for a couple of weeks in the summer and looking for info on things to do on the adult side of things. Some of my options are:

* Strip pubs - some good ones have closed down. Any one got any recommendations.

* Adultwork. Looking for fat asses.

* the bi fun club. Would like to check this out. Has trans and women there. Couples too. If it's on when I'm there I'll be going to it.

* tranny/shemale bars and clubs. There's plenty options on this front.

* any walk ups with fat assed ladies or milfs?

Is there any other options for London's adult scene. All info appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:51:39 am by Splodge »

Offline bhudda

Perhaps you should post this in the london section

Offline Splodge

Thanks to whoever moved this to the London thread.

Offline Splodge

Any massage parlours or private wgs aged around the 40 mark, any nationality.

Offline paulub45

Hi Spodge
I would try 8 Greek Street  in Soho for Milfs,Have a look at the Soho walk up thread.

Offline paulub45

Hi Spodge
I would try 8 Greek Street  in Soho for Milfs,Have a look at the Soho walk up thread.
  Sorry SPLODGE

Offline Splodge

Cheers. Aw is also an option.

bristolqwerty

Fuck, review, fuck review ~ repeat as necessary  :cool:

Offline Splodge

This may raise a few eyebrows on here but I like trannys too, so this is for any tgirl lover's out there. Got 3 days of this London trip sorted. One day will be dedicated to the bifunclub. This is a mix of men, women and trans. About 50 men, 23 women and 14 trans. Another evening will be a visit to a place called Candygirls. This is a trans club. Additionally, have also heard of a club called Lovejoys, which I shall also visit. The bifunclub is a day time event. Candygirls goes on in to the early hours. Lovejoys til about ten I think.

Other places on the radar for this visit are The Woolpack strip pub. Plan to visit a few times. Adultwork, or walk ups are also a possibility. Or a recommended WG, blonde in her 20s, 30s, or 40s with a big ass.  Don't mind a bit if her hair isn't naturally blonde 😂. Any other good sites apart from AW ?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This may raise a few eyebrows on here but I like trannys too, so this is for any tgirl lover's out there. Got 3 days of this London trip sorted. One day will be dedicated to the bifunclub. This is a mix of men, women and trans. About 50 men, 23 women and 14 trans. Another evening will be a visit to a place called Candygirls. This is a trans club. Additionally, have also heard of a club called Lovejoys, which I shall also visit. The bifunclub is a day time event. Candygirls goes on in to the early hours. Lovejoys til about ten I think.

Other places on the radar for this visit are The Woolpack strip pub. Plan to visit a few times. Adultwork, or walk ups are also a possibility. Or a recommended WG, blonde in her 20s, 30s, or 40s with a big ass.  Don't mind a bit if her hair isn't naturally blonde 😂. Any other good sites apart from AW ?

Topics need to be punting or massage related, strip clubs etc aren't included.   :hi:

Offline Splodge

Oh. Ok. So no reports about the bifunclub, Candygirls ,Lovejoys, or the Woolpack? If so, no worries, I'll just report on any working girl experiences I have. Thought these might of been included as part of the punting experience?

Offline sunnyj

Or a recommended WG, blonde in her 20s, 30s, or 40s with a big ass.
If you are ok with BBW, I have seen her recently and provides good service.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Splodge

Thanks sunnyj.  And if I can't write reviews on the other thing d let me know. Don't wanna piss the mods off.

niftyfiftydave

As a born and bred Londoner my advice would go somewhere else for 2 weeks lol,
The clubs you mention are more likely to present you with old transvestites, fat old swingers,and old men trying to suck your cock. AW will drive you bonkers trying to find a good punt when you want it,and finding radio silence when you have been double booked, the walk ups are very hit and miss and the strip clubs will milk you for nothing but a look in return. Well expensive crap beer if you want it.
I doubt you will do it again.

niftyfiftydave

Thanks sunnyj.  And if I can't write reviews on the other thing d let me know. Don't wanna piss the mods off.

Seen plenty of club party reviews so cannot see why you can,t, and though not reviews plenty of threads about strip clubs, the thing is i am not sure you will have much good to say about any of them and may not want to bother telling others. Enjoy your trip though i would have started reading the worldwide info and tried somewhere different, London is a rip off shite hole that i love, but not a choice for a punting holiday.

Offline Splodge

As a born and bred Londoner my advice would go somewhere else for 2 weeks lol,
The clubs you mention are more likely to present you with old transvestites, fat old swingers,and old men trying to suck your cock. AW will drive you bonkers trying to find a good punt when you want it,and finding radio silence when you have been double booked, the walk ups are very hit and miss and the strip clubs will milk you for nothing but a look in return. Well expensive crap beer if you want it.
I doubt you will do it again.

:lol: I've done it before but not for 2 weeks I don't think. In hindsight I should of booked Germany but was trying to save some money, but will probably spend just as much. Thanks for all the advice,  :D.

You may be right about the fat old swingers but got to give it s chance. Don't want any older gent near my penis, and trannies have to look convincing. But none will probably be interested in me anyway lol.

Two that interest me in Soho are Kate and Sabrina.

Offline Splodge

Yeah. I agree. It's not my first choice as I say. Should of booked Germany. London is the best England has to offer for strip pubs, and for trannies it's one of the best. Thanks for your replies. I know London is shit for certain things but it suits me st the moment, and I'm just trying to make the best of my visit there.  :thumbsup:

Offline kingmg

Browns is the best strip pub in London.

Offline Hobbit

Browns is the best strip pub in London.

Sshhh, we can’t talk about strip clubs. You will get us into trouble.  :D

Offline oneeyesnake

You could always try Rebecca's party, think there is one on Wednesday 17th July..

Or Sophia...I know there's lots of other options, but putting it out there:

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Offline bhudda

Offline oneeyesnake

Offline Splodge

Any advice regarding the swinger's club in Sunbury-on-Thames ? Harris Way ? Thanks.

Offline Splodge

What can i expect? Best night to attend? Is there any action in the dogging area ? The sex cinema area ? Will I see live sex via the link to the cinema ? Wives getting fucked, and gangbanged? Anyone been. Will women do stuff in the sex cinema? I think it's fantastic that there's a room that gives a live link to the cinema for cuckhold activities. Haven't seen this in Germany? Anyone been ? Any advice. Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:31:09 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Does the area with the big American jeep see any dogging action? Looking forward to this place immensely. Any advice is very, very appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:41:44 pm by Splodge »

Offline sunnyj

« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 08:05:10 pm by sunnyj »

Offline Splodge

Went to the bifunclub.  Wow! Will be going again for sure! Every room is an orgy ! £55 entry and a bit of a buffet going on. Nibbles and a fridge to store your drinks. Downstairs is a bondage room and a lounge. Some lesbians were having some fun in the lounge. Spanking, etc. Ventured upstairs.

An orgy in every room. Black ladies, ee ladies, mixed, a Brazilian, a couple of Thai ladies, a blonde stunner, and some more. Then there's the couples. Must of counted about 15 in all. A lot of bbws in the couples but I'm a fan so loved it. One blonde was being rode by everyone.

There was also t-girls there. One was a stunner. Saw her later in the week at Lovejoys too. She was noshing off a fair few and was rode about 12 times. She was a stunner.

Every room I went in to sex was happening. The place had about 50 women at least. All shapes and sizes and nationalities. About 15 trans. One was a stunner. And about 100 - 150 men walking around naked. Will definitely visit again. Many more times.

Friendly place, and clean also. Had a few chances to get involved but didn't. Was hard not tongrt involved but I resisted. Love the place. Will be back!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 04:00:03 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Went to a swingers club on a Friday night. Joined up as a member, so will be back again. The club is in Carshalton and wow, it's the business. Lots of differently themed areas and lots of ladies up for fun! There's a cinema with a link to a room that shows a live feed of anyone having fun. Bondage area, play rooms, glory holes, school room, and other areas. Loved it.

One bbw was at the gloryholes. She was busy, 🤣. Lots of couples sitting around. They'd come in and out of the cinema. Pulled a lady. Had some fun. Other guys were getting lucky too. Various handjobs going on, or men disappearing to private rooms with couples.

One oriental woman was bent over a dungeon bench and pounded hard in front of everyone. Another white lady was being spanked. And then she was fucked in front of everyone. And another big bloke had a go too. Later in the evening an ee couple were at the glory holes. The glory hole activities are open from the side and any voyeurs will love it. Watched the ee lady give head to her fella. Then she went on to the bed and fucked in front of everyone.

There were all sorts of women there. It's an experience I wish to relive and plan to do so at the next available opportunity.

Offline Splodge

Also visited the strip pub many times. Love it, and a bonus that the weather was astronomically hot. Loads of beautiful ladies from all over the world. Sport on the tele and a pool table too.