Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "SARA NEW SEXY GIRL" and "SEXY AND HOT RAYSA"(Leyton) - Fake Photos  (Read 503 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So my experiences with two prossies today  reminded me of two things:

1) To avoid romanians like the plague
2) Why I havent used vivastreet in my 6 years of punting

The two links above are the same person using two different numbers. How I learnt this:

- Booked the girl at the first link. Get there and it's a bait & switch. Girl looks nothing like girl in the photos. And to boot, her english was terrible, so when I saw it was a completely different girl I was gonna leave, but she tells me to come in to talk to her friend. Her friend, Larissa, is this girl:

External Link/Members Only  (this is actually her, surprisingly the pics arent fake)

who also in terrible english tries to explain to me her friend is using fake pics because she's too afraid to use her real pics - a total BS story

Larissa's also telling me this BS in a tone that makes her come off as mildly annoyed, and I'm standing there thinking to myself, "unreal...these girls have fucking lied to me, and they dont even have courtesy to act like they give a shit about getting me to stay"

- Anyway, so I leave, jog back home and about 30 mins after this incident call the girl at the second link. Get her address and it's same address as the bait & switch, and it was only them two at home when I went there, in other words, very likely another fake profile.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:51:56 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline Sinz

Good you walked and did not waste your money.

Appreciate the intel OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:03:38 pm by Sinz »