Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone taken a WG on a holiday or business trip?  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Maak

I always see WGs profile being open to be taken on holiday & business trips by punters.

Is it a WGs fantasy or are there any punters taking WGs on holidays & business trips?

Never seen reports on here, if any one has, share your experiences please.

Was she a regular? Did it turn out better or worse than as expected? How much did it cost you?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 11:07:43 am by Maak »

Offline finn5555

No, although have taken my SB away a few times

Offline lillythesavage

No, although have taken my SB away a few times

Same as, not sure it would be quite the same with someone you barely know, fuck that.

Offline Straightsix

Imagine booking two weeks and you don't like her when she turns up at the airport. I'll stick to my 15 minute appointments.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PaulRuff

I'm away in January with a mistress/fuck buddy for a week (splitting everything down the middle, as it should be) but I'd never take a WG anywhere apart from in the mouth/pussy/arse!

Offline RAJEC

I'm away in January with a mistress/fuck buddy for a week (splitting everything down the middle, as it should be) but I'd never take a WG anywhere apart from in the mouth/pussy/arse!

Lol was your dad a reverend?

Offline finn5555

Same as, not sure it would be quite the same with someone you barely know, fuck that.

Been seeing this one nearly 3 years now so more like FWB now

Offline lillythesavage

Been seeing this one nearly 3 years now so more like FWB now

Not as long, not sure my boredom threshold would last that long, but similar situation and the threesome meets keep the threshold at bay. Her exhibitionist side keeps things interesting too :D

Offline Stevelondon

I always see WGs profile being open to be taken on holiday & business trips by punters.

Is it a WGs fantasy or are there any punters taking WGs on holidays & business trips?

Was she a regular? Did it turn out better or worse than as expected? How much did it cost you?

There are enough SP's out there who advertise the fact they cater for holiday arrangements. So there must be punters out there who pay for it.
As has been said. Not something I would consider. Not because of cost. Its the worry that after a week you find you made a bloody mistake and you would rather not spend a moment longer with her. For all kinds of reasons.

In my mid twenties pulled this stunner (don't know how...she must have been drunk)...anyway.
Met her the next evening for a drink.......long story short. She laughed like a horse neighing. She was some looker. But that feckin laugh.
Never saw her again. Chalk on a blackboard thing.

Anyway. I digress.
No...never took a SP away on holiday but have spent the odd enjoyable weekend with a couple of SP's who I have known for years.
One at a time I hasten to add and yes I did pay for the majority of things. But got some unexpected returns too.

So I think what I am actually saying is.....No, I would not take a SP I had never met before away on holiday.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 01:00:36 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline newpuntingguy

Yes have done this approx 1-2 years ago and it wasn't a good idea. Turned out that we didn't get along as well as I'd hoped and the weekend was a disaster. Luckily it was just the weekend. If it was for a week I'd have give her some cash to get home and left her there and then.

Offline hendrix

Yes, many times. Always with regulars, and it's always been a good time for me. Cost is completely bespoke, depending on a number of things, e.g. location, likely time spent shagging etc
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 01:57:52 pm by hendrix »

Offline RobT22

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, tell us more......

I can't really review any of them, would take forever :lol: but it's been everything from a weekend to a week, all pretty straightforward to arrange, some were partly business trips and others just pleasure. I've mentioned before that the USA in particular is too tricky for me to arrange anything out there due to the law, active police stings, and lack of trusted intel. Dubai/UAE is always good fun and although the place is heaving with whores, I'm a very low risk punter and would rather know exactly what I'm going to get (especially as I'm very service specific usually) so I take regs.

Offline southcoastpunter

like others on here i have taken my SA lady (SB) on holiday. we had known each other for a number of months, got on really well together and she was a good looking lady who loved sex. We had had overnights at mine, days away and a couple of weekends away together and the thought of having her with me and great sex for 14 whole continuous days was ...well just so tempting! Morning, evening and when going back to the hotel room late afternoon that is what we had done before and did it again this time.

Day one was fantastic as was day two and three. I was beginning to feel tired by day four and wanted a day off at day five. By day six i NEEDED a day off. Luckily she understood when i said even God rested on the seventh day!!

Don't know what age you are Op but its easy to get carried away with the idea of "on tap" sex. But you also have to ensure you get on well outside of the bedroom too - in fact that is perhaps more important. I did two weeks away but even one week together is a long time if you don't get on really well together.

Offline donnybob

Not personally
But I remember spending a weekend at a castle/hotel in Scotland, and on the Saturday night it was a very formal dinner one of the bosses, late 60s short and vastly overweight sat down with his " niece " she was dressed so inappropriately it was untrue, very short skirt boobs almost falling out, and he did not give a shit !!

Of course not a single word was said, all the blokes thinking one thing and al the wives thinking something else

Offline simon07

I did have one WG ask me to take her on hols to Europe. That would be logistically tricky and so deflected it.

I tend to be “I saw, I conquered, I cum”  guy. Not really into camp followers.

Offline NickyBobby

Imagine booking two weeks and you don't like her when she turns up at the airport. I'll stick to my 15 minute appointments.

Anyone with half a brain cell would take someone they’ve seen at least a few times before  :dash:

Offline weldermike

Rather have the adventure of finding something on holiday, wheather good or crap + it’s hard work with your misses, let alone a SP, now a day better to holiday on your own.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 06:17:39 pm by weldermike »

Offline Steely Dan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48372.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34422
Not objecting to the fresh question, but thought you might like to read older responses too.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Vic69 who posts on this board does that sort of thing and seems from what i hear to have a good time but wouldnt take anyone she didnt know or hadent met before!¬...

Offline Straightsix

Anyone with half a brain cell would take someone they’ve seen at least a few times before  :dash:
It was said in jest considering people spend £400 on a booking. Nevermind.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ragged

I really like high-class hotels and restaurants, but they are always more fun with a companion.  A few years ago I had the opportunity to stay at the George V in Paris, so made an arrangement with a regular to make a long weekend of it, trying a couple of Michelin * restaurants.

We agreed a bespoke price, which she basically spend buying exotic lingerie on the Champs Elysees, so I got the benefit of that too.

Offline Stevelondon

I did post on here in another thread (can't remember)....about seeing an SP I knew at the airport.

Was it a thread to do with bumping into SP's in civvie street ?
Who knows, who cares or gives a fuck...get on with it.

Anyways. I see her a few months later and we chat about that.
Turns out she was off to the Canaries with a punter. He had seen her several times apparently and she thought it a good idea. Free holiday etc.

Turned out after three days she was hating every second of being with him.

Life innit.

Offline Colston36

I did post on here in another thread (can't remember)....about seeing an SP I knew at the airport.

Was it a thread to do with bumping into SP's in civvie street ?
Who knows, who cares or gives a fuck...get on with it.

Anyways. I see her a few months later and we chat about that.
Turns out she was off to the Canaries with a punter. He had seen her several times apparently and she thought it a good idea. Free holiday etc.

Turned out after three days she was hating every second of being with him.

Life innit.

One not particularly attractive woman went away to the Canaries with a punter for a few days - told me she hated him but liked the money.

I took away one girl for a weekend to a cottage in the country ... a disaster as she had just fallen in love with a guy and was mooning around. Funny thing is I've seen her since in extreme frolics, with a TS and a lesbian couple. Nowt so queer as whores.

I planned to take one very imaginative Welsh girl to Amsterdam for a weekend but that fell though because of Covid. I always get on with her and will definitely do it when possible. She actually treated me to a spa morning in a good Cardiff hotel not long ago.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 03:08:26 am by Colston36 »

Offline SamOmar

I considered this many years back with an agency as I had never been abroad with a gal,  no AW back then. I was told that travel had to be first class and the rate would be 2000 per day. I calculated it would cost me around 7000 for a weekend break which is crazy for me back then and probably ever. This was a time I was holidaying with friends / family. I soon learnt that I much prefer going alone. Making local friends / holiday romances stay in your memory more than dishing out thousands for someone who you could shag at a fraction of the price normally.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac