Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie question : what does sa or sd mean?  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Stevelondon

I love threads like this. Starts off with a simple question about SA, then develops into the merits of being a sugar daddy and then finishes with a discussion about Morris Minors.

I think sometimes a bit of humour is good! Hope the OP gives SA a go and lets us know the outcome.
I agree. I am all for going with the flow and if that includes a bit of humour than so be it. Be very dull if we could not have a chuckle every now and then.
I fully realise some topics deserve to be treated with seriousness but on the whole punting is about enjoyment

Offline lillythesavage

I agree. I am all for going with the flow and if that includes a bit of humour than so be it. Be very dull if we could not have a chuckle every now and then.
I fully realise some topics deserve to be treated with seriousness but on the whole punting is about enjoyment

Agree 100%, but when a new boy asks a valid question, those with forum helper next to the name should be the ones guiding them and giving good information, or not posting at all if they have no knowledge or interest in the subject.

Offline tynetunnel

Agree 100%, but when a new boy asks a valid question, those with forum helper next to the name should be the ones guiding them and giving good information, or not posting at all if they have no knowledge or interest in the subject.

I get the impression he is a ‘reluctant’ forum helper, and rather would prefer not to be one. I personally took a pride in my little role as a ‘helper’ and enjoyed the tasks. Unfortunately following a temporary ban over a misunderstanding I had my status revoked and am no longer a helper, but I still do my best where I can!

Instead of which he chose to slag off sugar daddies despite having seemingly no actual knowledge or experience of what it is to be an SD. Boiled my piss!!

Offline lillythesavage

I get the impression he is a ‘reluctant’ forum helper, and rather would prefer not to be one. I personally took a pride in my little role as a ‘helper’ and enjoyed the tasks. Unfortunately following a temporary ban over a misunderstanding I had my status revoked and am no longer a helper, but I still do my best where I can!

Instead of which he chose to slag off sugar daddies despite having seemingly no actual knowledge or experience of what it is to be an SD. Boiled my piss!!

That was the point of my original post to him, having forum helper next to your name surely suggests helping newbies and posting good information on subjects you have knowledge of, not slagging other punters for punting in different ways than by the half hour.  :hi:

Offline snaitram99

That was the point of my original post to him, having forum helper next to your name surely suggests helping newbies and posting good information on subjects you have knowledge of, not slagging other punters for punting in different ways than by the half hour.  :hi:

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post #37 above re what forum helper means

Offline GingerNuts

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post #37 above re what forum helper means

For some being a forum helper doesn't mean much of anything as they rarely, if ever, perform any of the forum helper tasks.

Offline Stevelondon

For some being a forum helper doesn't mean much of anything as they rarely, if ever, perform any of the forum helper tasks.

Oh heaven forbid there should be a Forum Helper Fracas.
The forum only just survived the Moderator Mayhem of ‘99’
 :D :lol:

Offline snaitram99

Oh heaven forbid there should be a Forum Helper Fracas.
The forum only just survived the Moderator Mayhem of ‘99’
 :D :lol:

Is there a vacant position at two yellow blocks, between a Forum Helper and a Moderator?

Offline scutty brown

Is there a vacant position at two yellow blocks, between a Forum Helper and a Moderator?

Helpers used to be able to lock user accounts and hide contentious threads pending  decision by Admin.
Caused a lot of misuse and ill feeling.
That could be the  missing setting

Offline Stevelondon

I have to admit I’m no expert when it comes to the ins and outs of message board and forum management.
It was years ago I moderated for a while on a forum and I have to say it’s a thankless task. I take my hat off to anyone willing and capable of doing it.
I’d also add that I think on the whole this potentially flammable discussion group of ours is looked after pretty well.

Yes yes…… before anyone says it.
No I’m not sucking up to management. 😂😂😂