Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SeXy.RachelX - Watford: Prewritten excuses  (Read 958 times)

23 review(s) for SeXy.RachelX (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only

Poor experience, with a lot of time wasting, to avoid giving anything of value.

I made the mistake of not going through my cold-hearted checklist, before handing over the cash and paid the price.

Once the money was secreted, she came back in the room and the excuses started:

Your hands are too cold.
My tits are very sensitive
I am ticklish
Kissing* is extra £20 (As opposed to her page where it is included. When pointed out she said it was included only for 1hr bookings)
No fingering
No licking inside my pussy
Come on let's fuck
When told I have 18 more minutes or whatnot: You aren't paying for the time you are paying for the act (WTF?)

After some licking of her tits and a bit of pussy I couldn't stand the moaning and let her rubber me up for a pretty basic BJ, and after less than 30 seconds she declared let's fuck. At this point I had got bored of her constant bollocks and wanted to jettison my load and get out.

It's the girl in the pics yes, but looking like your lazy ex girlfriend who has just woken up with no make up hair tied in a bun and who has just quickly chucked on some lingerie. Keep in mind it was late evening not 11am or something.

*After kissing her neck which she was moaning about that she was ticklish, I could make out the stink of her mouth so it's just as well she didn't do kissing as she had not brushed her teeth.

She was in Watford for a few weeks. Hence no need to build up a loyal customer base. Beware parking is in local Car Parks nearby, as she is on the Ring Road, unless you go in the evening in which case you can park a few roads away.

Shit experience and wish I'd stayed home and tugged my todger instead (Which would have been free of charge and more enjoyable).

Offline king tarzan

She operates successfully because of lack of research and research when found discarded. ..
She makes money sadly with negatives being discarded. .

SP negatives are there for a reason..
Worth much more when value when encounter took place or bait and switch..

On cancellation would give benefit of the doubt on a 1 off.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. Sorry it was a shit punt. I am updating my HL and this SP has 6 positives and 4 recent negatives. Shes been on my HL for a year, but seems the usual Romanian let down. Real shame as she has a lovely body but I cant be arsed to end up in a situation and feel as pissed off as you were or the other 3 negs. Think she's off the HL.
Thanks for the heads up. :hi:

Offline JamesDim

Nearly every review has mentioned how this prossie opposes reverse oral and a couple feature her outright admitting she doesn't like it, yet her profile has the slogan below -

''I love receiving oral and get very exciting!!!!''

I'm not sure I understand the logic in that? Surely just asking for trouble and complications with punters....If a product you're selling doesn't include a specific service, then don't state in the specifications that this service is included. In any other business that would be seen as false advertisement, lying and deception, which ultimately = a bad reputation and lack of repeat custom.

There's lots of punters who have no interest in giving oral to a WG - I doubt business would drop that much by simply highlighting that this service is not included.

This site is an absolute god send for bringing down the reputation of these fraudsters - without it, far more people would get suckered in by their deceptive profiles!