Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOOOT_ALICE  (Read 2159 times)

fredpunter

If anyone has any experience with this young lady I'd be pleased to hear it.

Thanks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline toba

wow great find, I would also be interested

password02

Why is this request on the London board when she is in KT area Surrey?

touch.and.go

Hmmmm ..... Could imagine her pinned to the bed by my cock  :lol:

fredpunter

Why is this request on the London board when she is in KT area Surrey?

I see that someone has moved this to the south-east board. I put it in the London board because according to AW proximity search she is spitting distance from my house (if you are quite good at spitting) and I live in London! Kt is Kingston, and that is part of London! Kingston is only Surrey as far as the post office is concerned. Although some kt postcodes aren't in kingston, I will grant you.

Offline Private Parts

Gents
Much as I admire the need for London to swell and grow its ego
KT as a poscode lends itself much more to leafy Surrey than the dour concrete mass that purports to be our Capital City

External Link/Members Only( Link aborted)

Just thought I would reclaim part of the rest of Britain
 :hi:
PP
Apologies for the appalling link but Google KT postcodes et voila Surrey!

Back on track Hooot Alice is an absolute find Well done!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:02:31 pm by Private Parts »

fredpunter

Whilst I appreciate that some folk assume Kingston is surrey and I also appreciate that some kt post codes are in Surrey, and that Surrey county council is based in Kingston, Kingston itself is part of London. Believe me in many ways I wish it wasn't, as Kingston has much higher council tax than Surrey, and we also had to help pay for the Olympics when they were largely held closer to Essex than to us, but I digress. I put this in the London section cos i live in London and she is based near me. The south east is a vast area that I find it hard to identify with.

Anyway, having earlier arranged to see someone else this week, and someone else again next week, sadly I will have to wait to find out if this lass lives up to her potential, unless someone else finds out in the meantime.

Cheers :drinks:

Offline trumps

This thread needs to get back to the prossie rather than a geography lesson - and with regard to the latter we can safely put to bed as she's moved to Epsom which is definitively Surrey !

Anyway as I'm not one to TOFTT in the absence of any face pics I'm looking forward to first review for this girl.

Offline danny.simons

I am going to see her in two hours time (she is now in Stevenage, I am guessing that she tours) so I will report back after my session :)

Fingers crossed it is good, she promises a lot!

fredpunter

I am going to see her in two hours time (she is now in Stevenage, I am guessing that she tours) so I will report back after my session :)

Fingers crossed it is good, she promises a lot!

I can just see this ending up as the worst possible outcome of my enquiry. At last someone confirms she is excellent, but not until after she has moved too far away for me to get to see her.
 :angry:

Just what I need seeing as last night's plans all turned to Shit for the second time in two weeks.

Seriously though, I hope she's a good one.

Offline danny.simons

I can just see this ending up as the worst possible outcome of my enquiry. At last someone confirms she is excellent, but not until after she has moved too far away for me to get to see her.

Usually tour girls go back to the same places I tend to find, so hopefully if she is good I can tell you for the next time she is in your area and if she is bad then I can warn you off :)

Basically just sat around right now waiting to go haha

Offline danny.simons

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33192.0

Done a review of her and sorry to upset you fredpunter (now that she has left your area) but she was GOOD! :D

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33192.0

Done a review of her and sorry to upset you fredpunter (now that she has left your area) but she was GOOD! :D

Ya bastard.

Cheers for letting us know, pleased you had a good time.