Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: barely illegal?  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

says twenty
looks like a naïve trafficked spotty-faced teenager?

Any more?

Hidden Image/Members Only

5th Musketeer

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

says twenty

Any more?

Actually she looks as if there is a little Southeast Asian blood in her background, which would make her look younger.  And I wonder if "bareback" to her means that she doesn't keep her shirt on when with a punter.  :yahoo:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks around 20 imho but who knows

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks around 20 imho but who knows

Profile set up today, no prices, no phone number, not verified.

Looks like a lot of bollocks to me.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

says twenty

Any more?

How on earth you have come to the conclusion she looks naïve and trafficked is beyond me, I certainly cant tell that from the pic alone. Doesn't look underage to me either but if your that bothered do something about it, I wouldn't though as I would need more actual info.

Diehard

Looks Romanian so I'd move on to next profile.

How on earth you have come to the conclusion she looks naïve and trafficked is beyond me, I certainly cant tell that from the pic alone. Doesn't look underage to me either but if your that bothered do something about it, I wouldn't though as I would need more actual info.
that is why I have the question marks, I am uncertain and assumed that there may be other examples of young looking profiles and doubts.

mikexxlong

If in doubt, get the fuck out

Don’t for fucks sake go waving your dick at them, don’t even touch them. Walk away

As the potential for a world of shit to descend on you is too much of a risk
If plod come stomping in or if she/ Mr pimp fancies doing a bit of black mail to increase their profits
you are fucked for life :scare:

Offline Nagilum

Its the green screen behind her, right before they superimpose her in front of a tropical beach.  :sarcastic:

Offline mr small

Its the green screen behind her, right before they superimpose her in front of a tropical beach.  :sarcastic:

or a classroom full of kids  :unknown: