Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Annais (Ipswich)  (Read 902 times)

1 review(s) for Angel Annais (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

TommyBuh

I'm going to start this review by saying this is one of those nights where I question punting... I've had a couple of those in my short punting life so it's not a new feeling, just a very unwelcome one. I've not been back from this latest punt more than 20 minutes and I feel obliged to warn you guys on here about this particular WG.

Now I know I'm reviewing a girl with zero AW feedback but I knew immediately where she would be working from, there's a particular place in Ipswich town centre where this girl or in this case girls work from and I've had a couple of cracking punts there, it's very safe, discreet and in this game that's two major issues ticked off straight away. I know Ipswich is not exactly a punting hot bed but please don't allow yourselves to be tempted into visiting this girl... I walked into the flat and was greeted by 3 women... all very smiley and friendly, not particularly attractive but there we go. Next I was led into one of the bedrooms and was asked to choose a girl, I selected the one in the picture of the profile and I thought she had the best body out of the three. Looking back now I feel like I've had a game of punting roulette and unfortunately taken a bullet to the skull... I'd probably go as far as saying a bullet in the skull would be about as appealing as visiting this girl again actually.

I paid for 30 minutes of her time and it was £60 of my hard-earned money for the privilege. A few seconds after she went off to hide the cash I heard someone taking a piss next door to the bedroom and was hoping it was one of the other girls, the chain was flushed and seconds later the girl I chose to waste my £60 on returned... I thought this bodes well.
I stripped off and was asked to lay on the bed, I thought she was going to offer a massage (which I always decline) but she told me to lay on my back and she began cleaning my freshly showered penis with a baby wipe... I was at this point thinking fair enough, if she's going to give OWO I don't mind that but then she grabbed a condom and slipped that straight on. She gave me head for about 30 seconds with a bit of enthusiasm and it wasn't too bad. The thing that really put me off this punt though came next. I grabbed my dick a couple of times just to give it a stroke and make sure it was 100% ready and she angrily told me "no" and moved my hand away, this happened two or three times and I was pretty pissed off as I knew this punt was going to be a massive waste of my time. She then got on top and rode me for another 30 seconds, she has a decent thick body but she wasn't exactly doing it for me so I rolled her over and took out my frustration on her in missionary position. I was now about 10 minutes into the punt and she was telling me to "cum, cum baby" and I really wasn't against that by this point as I thought she was a bit of a cunt and I didn't really fancy any more time in her company. I thought I might as well ask if I could pull the rubber off and finish on her face and she looked at me like I'd asked her to sacrifice a member of her family... so I finally came inside the condom and make my way back home to hopefully put any of you guys off visiting. I just hope it's only my money wasted on her!

Adultwork profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:18:19 am by TommyBuh »

veyronbad

Sorry to hear that you had a wasted punt.
It's a horrible feeling I know.

Can you give some idea of the location of this working flat?

TommyBuh

Sorry to hear that you had a wasted punt.
It's a horrible feeling I know.

Can you give some idea of the location of this working flat?
Yeah of course. It's on Foundry Lane. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to disclose on here?