Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301643 times)

Offline 2ne1

Anyone been to Priya Thai Massage?

External Link/Members Only

Tried searching around for some info on this site but could not find much.

Offline watsey

Anyone been to Priya Thai Massage?

Tried searching around for some info on this site but could not find much.
It looks like the same Priya that used to advertise on Gumtree a few years ago. I never saw her but I believe she gives HR. Sure I've read it on here somewhere.  :hi:

Offline watsey

Yes. Just confirmed by searching Priya Wolverhampton. I asked about her two years ago  :D :D

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Tried to see her this week confirmed she was available by text and when asked about prices received a text back asking "standard or sensual" i replied back with "both please"- nothing received back, phone calls ignored.
Established she works from Bilston but as for anything else including prices i'm still in the dark.

I got one step further than you lol.

I replied and was quoted £70 Inc HE for an hours sensual massage with her in underwear or topless and allowing some light touching.

I replied to try and book in but radio silence since. It’s frustrating but I’m fucked if I’m hanging around for a reply that may never come. I will give my hard earned to someone more reliable.

Offline Tightpants

I have seen Priya a couple of times but not for 2 - 3 years ago.
Property at the time was in the centre of Wolverhampton with pay and display parking nearby.
Massage was done on a floor mat. Very good and strong massage. My only minor complaint at the time was that the oil was very hot.
Pleasant enough woman. 40's. Chatty but not overly so. She has trained some of the other midland based Thai girls so she knows her stuff.
I seem to recall she was a bit heavy handed with the HE. Probably why I haven't been back.
Prices at the time were £50 (massage) + £20 (he) + £20 (tits out).
I can't remember if there was anything sensual during the first part of the massage or just onto HE after the flip.

I got one step further than you lol.

I replied and was quoted £70 Inc HE for an hours sensual massage with her in underwear or topless and allowing some light touching.

I replied to try and book in but radio silence since. It’s frustrating but I’m fucked if I’m hanging around for a reply that may never come. I will give my hard earned to someone more reliable.

New advert with her location as Dudley.

Offline 2ne1

I have seen Priya a couple of times but not for 2 - 3 years ago.
Property at the time was in the centre of Wolverhampton with pay and display parking nearby.
Massage was done on a floor mat. Very good and strong massage. My only minor complaint at the time was that the oil was very hot.
Pleasant enough woman. 40's. Chatty but not overly so. She has trained some of the other midland based Thai girls so she knows her stuff.
I seem to recall she was a bit heavy handed with the HE. Probably why I haven't been back.
Prices at the time were £50 (massage) + £20 (he) + £20 (tits out).
I can't remember if there was anything sensual during the first part of the massage or just onto HE after the flip.

Might have to take a pass on her then. Heavy handed HE are just the worse and do nothing for me.

Kinda annoying to always have to travel up to brum for a decent FBSM

A new ad and venue in Wednesfield. Anyone been?

Offline Jasonk71

£100 for 1hr. Wouldn't confirm anything else

Offline shems2011

Contacted this one and this was the reply

WV11. Will let you know the door number when you arrive  here  Please confirm the time before you come  cash payment only
Thank you

Followed by the menu

Dear you will have SEX WITH CONDOM, ORAL WITH CONDOM, GFE, and body to body massage.

*£60 30min (1 time only)
*£100 60min (2 time)

THAT'S ONLY ALLOW 1 PERSON
IS FOR SERIOUS GENTLEMEN ONLY
Cash Only
Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 02:27:54 am by CoolTiger »

Offline GingerNuts

ADDRESS REDACTED  Will let you know the door number when you arrive  here  Please confirm the time before you come  cash payment only
Thank you

Followed by the menu

Dear you will have SEX WITH CONDOM, ORAL WITH CONDOM, GFE, and body to body massage.

*£60 30min (1 time only)
*£100 60min (2 time)

Cash Only
Thank you.

Who are you talking about? Please provide a link to the advert.

Does the advert contain the address you published?

Offline shems2011

WV11. Will let you know the door number when you arrive  here  Please confirm the time before you come  cash payment only
Thank you

Followed by the menu

*£60 30min (1 time only)
*£100 60min (2 time)

Cash Only
Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 02:28:19 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Who are you talking about? Please provide a link to the advert.

Does the advert contain the address you published?

Could not see the full address in the advert, so have removed poart of the address that was posted.

Offline GingerNuts

Could not see the full address in the advert, so have removed poart of the address that was posted.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 02:31:07 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Tightpants

"Japanese" = 30's or 40's Chinese bait and switch.
GT advert looks cobbled together and the mobile number appears on several other adverts.

Offline markeewould

location - penguin revisited is this? anyone know? :P

Offline watsey

location - penguin revisited is this? anyone know? :P
Sorry mate. I just don't understand your question.  :unknown:

A new ad for Wolverhampton

I googled the number and it’s the Tanning Rooms, the picture is hardly representative of the dingy back room there is it?  :thumbsdown:

Offline watsey

I googled the number and it’s the Tanning Rooms, the picture is hardly representative of the dingy back room there is it?  :thumbsdown:
:D :lol: :D

Offline Rangers54

Any ideas who the ladies are, have they got a new lineup. is the ebony lady new.

Any ideas who the ladies are, have they got a new lineup. is the ebony lady new.

Sorry I’ve no idea and I’m not going back to find out.

Offline Silverrocket

:D :lol: :D
That picture is Tinas house that they are now using.FS is now on the menu for £80.

Offline Gunner1

Anyone seen Jennifer External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it’s the same girl that use to offer a 4 handed massage...

Also Laura seems to have caught my eye too, she has been mentioned a few times in this thread but not sure if anyone has actually visited her, External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 08:56:56 am by Gunner1 »

Offline markeewould

anyone had any luck with this lady seems it seems to be radio silence ... messages sent but no response as yet ....

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:01:48 am by markeewould »

Offline Cesc187

I had discussed the lady (laura) on a seperate post but not yet been able to het hold of her for a meeting. She has 2 adds, one for wolverhampton and one for dudley. Both locations are fine so hopefully il toftt when she comes back.

I had heard she offers he and strips down to bra/underwear so maybe more on offer? Who knows! Hopefully somone else on here has alreadg seen her?

I had discussed the lady (laura) on a seperate post but not yet been able to het hold of her for a meeting. She has 2 adds, one for wolverhampton and one for dudley. Both locations are fine so hopefully il toftt when she comes back.

I had heard she offers he and strips down to bra/underwear so maybe more on offer? Who knows! Hopefully somone else on here has alreadg seen her?

Have a look at my post on this thread from late July. I gave up on her because of radio silence.

Offline Gunner1

I called her and she answered right away. I asked her if she was available, she said she was and to just text her which was strange. Fired a text and got no response. Very strange, won’t be trying her again. Shame as she looks hot

Offline 2ne1

Saw this pop up on gumtree and I enquired External Link/Members Only

Got texts back saying:

£35 for half an hour £65 for an hour including massage and handjob x x

Hard, Gentle or relaxing massage with hot oil x x

Avalible 10th Setptember darling xx

I asked for the post code and she said WV1 4AS.
I have a feeling its just Lulu and she rebranded herself again but I did straight up ask and she denied it. I don't have her number saved.

has anyone seen this person?

Saw that rosie has popped up again but I'm craving a new FBSM provider in Wolverhampton  :dash: :scare:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 03:46:15 pm by 2ne1 »

Offline watsey

Saw this pop up on gumtree and I enquired External Link/Members Only

Got texts back saying:

£35 for half an hour £65 for an hour including massage and handjob x x

Hard, Gentle or relaxing massage with hot oil x x

Avalible 10th Setptember darling xx

I asked for the post code and she said WV1 4AS.
I have a feeling its just Lulu and she rebranded herself again but I did straight up ask and she denied it. I don't have her number saved.

has anyone seen this person?

Saw that rosie has popped up again but I'm craving a new FBSM provider in Wolverhampton  :dash: :scare:
I never saw Lulu but that's the post code that I have on record.
Never kept her mobile as following reports on here I had no wish to see her.
Quite tempted to see Rosie again though  :wackogirl:

Offline Randomguy16

I still have Lulus number from when I saw her ages ago (at least a year plus ago) and its a different number to the one on the Gumtree advert. I walked past her in town a few weeks ago and we made awkward eye contact  :lol:. So she is still knocking about in Wolves. She looked like she had lost some weight tbf, so she's probably got a new number to try and draw in punters.

Offline Jasonk71

I still have Lulus number from when I saw her ages ago (at least a year plus ago) and its a different number to the one on the Gumtree advert. I walked past her in town a few weeks ago and we made awkward eye contact  :lol:. So she is still knocking about in Wolves. She looked like she had lost some weight tbf, so she's probably got a new number to try and draw in punters.
Lulu is still working from the same location. I have her current no

Offline Randomguy16

Lulu is still working from the same location. I have her current no

Id thought as much, is it the same number as the gumtree advert for a rebranding?

Offline Jasonk71

Id thought as much, is it the same number as the gumtree advert for a rebranding?
The number ends in 595

Offline Randomguy16

Offline moth

Got a massage booked in for 1pm at Tanning Rooms with a lady called Kat. Will review later

Offline 2ne1

Just saw this advert pop up External Link/Members Only

Threw a text over mentioning I was interested in a massage got the reply "£40/1hr £25/30min if you want happy ending its £20 extra thank you"

Anyone willing to TOFTT? I would but I'm reaching my punting budget for this month :unknown:

Offline 1738remymartin

she is hot looking at her pics!!!!

Offline Shwinggg

It's the same postcode Thai Jasmine gave me when I enquired with her

Offline 2ne1

It's the same postcode Thai Jasmine gave me when I enquired with her

Same postcode but there are tons of WG's on that street. Also her pricing structure is different and Thai Jasmine offers FS this one only offers HJ.

Not too sure they are the same person but you never know.

Offline Rangers54

Same postcode but there are tons of WG's on that street. Also her pricing structure is different and Thai Jasmine offers FS this one only offers HJ.

Not too sure they are the same person but you never know.

Not sure if its same person, it is definitely same post code, number is different

Sonya has a maid which the charges are standard for normal massage 40 hour or 25 hr. then its 100 for hour  b2b with hj or 70 b2b with hj.

These prices were sent to me by text