Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue: Rugeley or LI: Coventry. Who is the best  (Read 1184 times)

Online Jasonk71

Who has seen both of the above females?  Who doea the best reach unders & massage?  I've only seen LI. She was good.  I'm in two minds about seeing Sue.

Offline redliner69

The only way you will find out who is best, is if you see both.

Otherwise it’s based on somebody else’s opinion, and their preference may be different to yours.

Offline watsey

The only way you will find out who is best, is if you see both.

Otherwise it’s based on somebody else’s opinion, and their preference may be different to yours.
Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

Offline houseboot

Who has seen both of the above females?  Who doea the best reach unders & massage?  I've only seen LI. She was good.  I'm in two minds about seeing Sue.

I've only seen Sue .... just the once when I saw the sign Rugeley as I was travelling north and thought I'd check out the famous "Sue of Rugeley".

Yes, she's cheap.

Yes, she grabs your c & b after only 5 minutes (any legit customers might get a shock ..... she didn't ask me if I wanted a HE she just assumed)

However, my experience is that her CHS is as brutal as her "Massage" skills.

Gentle and/or sensual she was not.

YMMV.

:hi:

Offline temptation

I always wonder about what a person who was genuinely only there for a massage would think, I said similar in a review of Chrissie in wednesfield she strips off before you do!
Back to the original post I'd say there is very little to choose between them, I'd say Li is better at massage but Sue edges the cock handling but it's evened up by the fact Li will do a happy start and end at no extra charge and she is now cheaper than Sue.

Offline hairymonster

I saw Sue years ago, can confirm she is good, but brutal at times.

She somehow managed to seal my foreskin or cover my japs eye as I came. The resulting pressure wasnt good and I was in pain for days after. I doubt it was on purpose, but I havent returned.

Offline mancsguy1975

Yes, I agree she's not the most gentle, especially the moments before the spurt - thought it was just me but obvs not !

Online Jasonk71

I always wonder about what a person who was genuinely only there for a massage would think, I said similar in a review of Chrissie in wednesfield she strips off before you do!
Back to the original post I'd say there is very little to choose between them, I'd say Li is better at massage but Sue edges the cock handling but it's evened up by the fact Li will do a happy start and end at no extra charge and she is now cheaper than Sue.
Any idea if Chrissie is still working? Can't see any adverts for her

Offline temptation

I've not been to Chrissie for a while but did message her a couple of months ago as I was passing that way, she said she wasn't working that day (it was the weekend) so I think she is still working.

Offline Lambretta61!!

I contacted chrissie a few times over the last month or so at various times. Was never available. Gave up !