Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cumwith-heather- Gosport  (Read 950 times)

satyromaniac

External Link/Members Only

Working in gosport last week, snuck off for a sneaky lunchtime Bj. Heather was the only girl close to where I was working that was available.
Comms done over the phone. Explained to heather I just wanted a slow sloppy Bj with CIM for 15 mins.

Given postcode and house number and was knocking on the door within 15 mins of talking to her on the phone.

She let me in, we went into her living room I handed over the £50 and she told me to take my trousers off and sit on the couch. There was a towel put on the couch for me to sit on.
She then wiped my cock with wet wipes and put my cock in her mouth and began slowly sucking and swirling her tongue around the tip. I started getting hard inside her mouth which felt nice.
No DT she could only take about half of my cock, but I didn’t mind this. I just leant back closed my eyes and enjoyed her sucking my bellend.
After about 10 mins of solid sucking I started to feel my balls swelling up and my cock start to throb. I guess she noticed to as she slowed right down and began edging my orgasm.
Just licking up and down the shaft and teasing my balls.
The whole time she didn’t use her hands at all, just her mouth.  :thumbsup:
Then back to taking me in her mouth. I couldn’t hold back much longer and exploded in her mouth. She swallowed the lot which surprised me. Didn’t realise she would.
Then with lots of eye contact she carried on sucking me until I started to go soft.
She then grabbed the wipes and cleaned me up. I put my trousers back on, said thank you and I was off out the door back to work.

I’d say heather is average looking nothing special, definitely older then what her AW states.
But she sure can suck a cock!  :thumbsup:

Online timsussex

Nice review

You say older than her AW age and that's 47

anyone else for a gobbling Granny ?