Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming request rejected  (Read 1509 times)

Offline David Semen

I have a couple of regulars one of whom I see quite a lot. Twice she has rejected my request for rimming on her but from her reviews on here she has done it for others and offers it on AW. In all other respects she is great but should I be offended and look elsewhere?

James999

Why not ask her, she's the only one who will know why she refuses you  :music:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have a couple of regulars one of whom I see quite a lot. Twice she has rejected my request for rimming on her but from her reviews on here she has done it for others and offers it on AW. In all other respects she is great but should I be offended and look elsewhere?

Both if she doesn't think you're good enough to lick her arse.   :hi:

Offline freeze44

Well maybe she had an upset stomach or a bit of wind them times?? I would ask her to have a bland diet few days before and promise that even if she farts you wont get upset  :unknown:

Or you could just ask her?? She might not you snogging her face off after or something!

Offline Colston36

Refuse to be rimmed? Disgusting. Clearly she is some kind of pervert. Get someone normal!

James999

What's his / her profile link  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:46:17 pm by James999 »

Offline freeze44

What's his / her profile link  :unknown:

:D yeah be good to know who this rim dodger is!!

niftyfiftydave

You are being mugged as an easy going regular, if you see her often can you not talk to her?

Online scutty brown

its not the rimming thats the problem, its the DFK afterwards
she doesn't want to taste second hand shit on your tongue

Offline David Semen

You may be right Scutty. We do DFK a lot. Thanks.

Offline Bonker

Maybe she has an STI.
Tell her your profile name on here and she'll know you can't catch anything  :D

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
You may be right Scutty. We do DFK a lot. Thanks.

As James suggest you could ask her.