Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Absolutely gorgeous . . . but doesn't turn me on???  (Read 3245 times)

SlamBoy

I visited a WG recently who I find very beautiful and extremely physically attractive. Objectively, I would consider her perfect for me . . . However, when I engage with her for services, she just doesn't turn me on, and I lose interest very quickly.

Have any of you experienced the same sort of thing? Objectively, I feel I should be very turned on by her, but I am just not . . . whereas there are other WGs I see that I do not find as objectively attractive, but who turn me on a lot.

I'm confused by it, to be honest.  :unknown:

Offline bhudda

How is her attitude? It is more important than looks (within reason of course)

Offline David1970

Being turned on can be caused by different things, I love woman with Gordie accents, big tits, stockings and suspenders. They don't have to be a super model to be attractive. Some men are turned on by BBW and think they are sexy and turn them on.
Personality can be a big turn on or a big turn off, it's to do with personal chemistry between you and the SP.

Offline xyfek

This has happened to me before with one girl. She was pretty and quite attractive. Very friendly too. But for some reason she just lacked sex appeal to me. It's hard to explain, it was like being with a friend and not a lover.

I saw her a couple of times and then moved on.

Online scutty brown

perhaps she doesn't smell right, pheromones count for a lot.
or incompatible DNA

Offline Bonker

Take this simple quiz and your confusion will be a distant memory: (you must answer honestly)

1. Is it correct that you are not turned on by any women you consider to be beautiful? Look up beauty in the dictionary.
2. Are you turned on by men?
3. Do you get a stiffy when watching ducks? Geese? Any waterfowl?
4. Does the sight of a pot noodle tub stir your loins? Any particular flavour? Pork bad, anchovies good.
5. Does a lamb chop give you a hard on and a pretty girl make your tummy rumble? You may be wired incorrectly..
6. Is your penis more than 30cm long and less than 1cm in diameter thick? You may find that you're masturbating a tad too hard and for too long.

Solution: (from Dr Bonks article - fucking dummies)
Tie a bell to the end of your dick. When it rings, fuck the thing you're looking at, animate or otherwise.

Please send donation to the following account. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:56:34 am by Bonker »

Offline David1970

Take this simple quiz and your confusion will be a distant memory: (you must answer honestly)

1. Is it correct that you are not turned on by any women you consider to be beautiful? Look up beauty in the dictionary.
4. Does the sight of a pot noodle tub stir your loins? Any particular flavour? Pork bad, anchovies good.
5. Does a lamb chop give you a hard on and a pretty girl make your tummy rumble? You may be wired incorrectly..
6. Is your penis more than 30cm long and less than 1cm in diameter thick? You may find that you're masturbating a tad too hard and for too long.

Tie a bell to the end of your dick. When it rings, fuck the thing you're looking at, animate or otherwise.

Ok I give up, what the fuck are you going on about :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

I visited a WG recently who I find very beautiful and extremely physically attractive. Objectively, I would consider her perfect for me . . . However, when I engage with her for services, she just doesn't turn me on, and I lose interest very quickly.

Have any of you experienced the same sort of thing? Objectively, I feel I should be very turned on by her, but I am just not . . . whereas there are other WGs I see that I do not find as objectively attractive, but who turn me on a lot.

When I pick a wg I initially have to fancy her at very least,and then it does help if your relaxed in her company no nerves just going with the flow,even better when they don’t push you out the door when done,but I don’t go for the drop dead gorgeous ones because some of them are so up their own arse it’s unreal and that’s a turn off in itself.

Offline haggismccormick

Offline Waterhouse

Geese are not waterfowl!
Beg to differ.  They most certainly are.

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps you're putting her on a pedestal because you find her 'beautiful' and therefore too 'good' to punt with? And maybe a sluttier-looking girl does it for you?

Or perhaps although she looked great, she's not actually that sexy?

Offline peter purves

Perhaps you're putting her on a pedestal because you find her 'beautiful' and therefore too 'good' to punt with? And maybe a sluttier-looking girl does it for you?

...I think it could be this or some variant of it

Over to you OP!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

I've not experienced this myself, however I'm wondering if you could be overthinking things too much?

For me personally attitude and the 'inner beauty' is just as important as outwardly good looks.

Could it be as simple as maybe the girl you're referring to lacks that inner beauty quality?  :unknown:

Food for thought, I guess.

Offline OakTree

Do what I do, only visit them once.

Offline workinallweek

Ive punted with stunning girls who were a shite punt
Ive punted with shite girls who were good at their job

Now i punt with girls who click on a personal level     works for me ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Yes many years ago, but I had personal stuff going on and really shouldn't have been punting.

SlamBoy

I don't think it is that. I've been lucky in life in having experienced both very beautiful WGs and Civvies - without problems associated with getting turned on (or not, as the case may be).

I've been thinking about it a lot since I posted the question. Upon reflection, and reading the above comments, I think it might be that even though the WG in question looks amazing, her service just isn't as good as other WGs who I am not as attracted to. I think her service isn't as genuine and doesn't feel as natural.

I think the best thing in the world is when you have a session with a WG and it doesn't feel like a transaction for services, but more like the time you would spend with a a civvie GF (hence, why I go for GFE). This WG, although pleasant enough, just doesn't seem as 'into it' as other WGs and perhaps I am subconsciously picking up on that and it is turning me off  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

The Rachel Riley syndrome.

Offline Kingy28

Do you have a link so we get to see her?

Offline Titi

Do what I do, only visit them once.

Sound advice or wait a while before returning. I leave it at least 3 months before a 2nd visit.

Offline Home Alone

So am I, OP. What confuses me is the way you switch between the past and the present tenses. Are you saying that you keep going back - even once - to a WG who you know doesn't turn you on? :unknown:

If so, why?

For me, this thread could - maybe, should - have ended after the first reply.

SlamBoy

So am I, OP. What confuses me is the way you switch between the past and the present tenses. Are you saying that you keep going back - even once - to a WG who you know doesn't turn you on? :unknown:

If so, why?

For me, this thread could - maybe, should - have ended after the first reply.

There is no mystery here. I visited her a number of times because I was attracted to her (hence the different tenses). I was surprised she wasn't turning me on, and put it down to a bad day etc. A couple of visits later, and the same thing, I can no longer find excuses.

Offline winkywanky

The Rachel Riley syndrome.

I would have no problem with Rachel Riley whatsoever.

I would get her to piss all over my Cornflakes, eat them and then fuck the shit out of her (if she'd let me  :angelgirl:).

For me personally, I would get a big kick out of 'deflowering' such a seemingly wholesome girl. Anyway, have you see the length of the skirts she wears on daytime TV? She's a minx alright!  ;)  :lol:

Offline houseboot

Ok I give up, what the fuck are you going on about :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Just check a few of the other threads started by Slamboy and you'll probably understand Bonker's response.

Offline houseboot

Do you have a link so we get to see her?

What Rachel Riley?  :unknown:

Join the queue  :lol:  :dance:  :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

I would have no problem with Rachel Riley whatsoever.

I would get her to piss all over my Cornflakes, eat them and then fuck the shit out of her (if she'd let me  :angelgirl:).

For me personally, I would get a big kick out of 'deflowering' such a seemingly wholesome girl. Anyway, have you see the length of the skirts she wears on daytime TV? She's a minx alright!  ;)  :lol:
I think she would be about as exciting at sex as fucking a blow-up doll. I can't be the only person that sees that, I've seen more personality in a snail that somebody stood on.

Offline houseboot

I think she would be about as exciting at sex as fucking a blow-up doll. I can't be the only person that sees that, I've seen more personality in a snail that somebody stood on.

Just think of all the mathematical information she'll supply .... How long, how wide, how many thrusts per minute .....  :cool:

Offline hawkzville

Isn't it just like "hunting" civvies in the real world? Go for the gorgeous one and be prepared to spend all evening spending money and trying to win her over, or go for her slightly more plain mate who because she has to try a bit harder to get noticed is usually an easier pull as well as being more enthusiastic?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Isn't it just like "hunting" civvies in the real world? Go for the gorgeous one and be prepared to spend all evening spending money and trying to win her over, or go for her slightly more plain mate who because she has to try a bit harder to get noticed is usually an easier pull as well as being more enthusiastic?
Wrong on so many levels. The 5\10s get chatted up all the time for the reasons you mention, the misconception that they are easier to pull. The 9 or 10s if such a thing exists, rarely get chatted up as men think the girl is out of their league. If you don't believe go to any club and you will see it yourself. From my experiences truly good looking people are usually nice as well.

Offline southern punter

Ive punted with stunning girls who were a shite punt
Ive punted with shite girls who were good at their job

Now i punt with girls who click on a personal level     works for me ....

I couldn't agree more.  One of the reasons I prefer walk-up / parlour venues, is that I find even 5 seconds 'hello' / eye contact / body language is enough to get a half-decent instinct on 'click'-ness, which would be impossible from AW, VS, Etc.  Every occasion I have opted for the more stunning, less click-y girl I've had a 'flat' time and scolded myself for being an idiot all the way home.  Every occasion I have opted for the most click-y, despite them being less of a looker or "not my type", I have had a great punt and gone home feeling smugly wise.

Offline winkywanky

As I always say, it's always the quiet ones.

Anyway, isn't she going out with a footballer at the moment? He probably gets his mates to give her a good spitroasting at the weekends, finishing off with a multiple facial  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

I like the ones where they offer you a drink and it’s all relaxed and no rush and you just click and it makes you feel less nervous and even over welmed and makes me perform better.

Offline Littlefoot

Anyway, isn't she going out with a footballer at the moment?
No, a Russian dancer I believe.

She does nowt for me. Highly attractive, yes, but sexy, no not for me.  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
As I always say, it's always the quiet ones.

Anyway, isn't she going out with a footballer at the moment? He probably gets his mates to give her a good spitroasting at the weekends, finishing off with a multiple facial  :lol:
Nah she's 3 fingers deep when Jimmy Carr presents the shit Your Face or Mine. Watch 8 out of 10 cats she wears fuck goggles for him all they way through.

Offline Littlefoot

maybe a sluttier-looking girl does it for you?

I don't know about the op, but these comments certainly apply to me.

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Bonker

One flew east, one flew west...

Offline peter purves

I don't think it is that. I've been lucky in life in having experienced both very beautiful WGs and Civvies - without problems associated with getting turned on (or not, as the case may be).

I've been thinking about it a lot since I posted the question. Upon reflection, and reading the above comments, I think it might be that even though the WG in question looks amazing, her service just isn't as good as other WGs who I am not as attracted to. I think her service isn't as genuine and doesn't feel as natural.

I think the best thing in the world is when you have a session with a WG and it doesn't feel like a transaction for services, but more like the time you would spend with a a civvie GF (hence, why I go for GFE). This WG, although pleasant enough, just doesn't seem as 'into it' as other WGs and perhaps I am subconsciously picking up on that and it is turning me off  :unknown:

So the missing variable is the 'service per se ' (ie sex) and not the whole overall customer service experience (ie GFE) from the respective WGs?

Sorry, I still do not understand, perhaps it is something hard to convey in thought and language.

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline hungrypunt

perhaps she doesn't smell right, pheromones count for a lot.
or incompatible DNA

This must be the same thing similar to me. Ive got this FWB who i see and have been seeing for 2 years or more now, originally met kn SA, and I just dont get turned on by her as i Should, She is fit as 23 YO, and is very sexually charged, tries anything.
Yet, if she isnt there and sends me some videos etc, I get well up for a good wank etc.

Strange

Offline hungrypunt

Check out the radio studio interview where shes swallowing and spitting, shes got hidden agenda that girl.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:44:54 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Plan R

There is no mystery here. I visited her a number of times because I was attracted to her (hence the different tenses). I was surprised she wasn't turning me on, and put it down to a bad day etc. A couple of visits later, and the same thing, I can no longer find excuses.

Why worry? I've had this numerous times, I don't care - I just put it down to me having too high of a conscious opinion about the really good looking ones.

To this day, of the top 2 times I've been most turned on by WGs... 1 was ginourmos, the other skinny as a rake.
Either of those WGs consistently turned me on 10x as much as a really 'beautiful' one could
That fact doesn't bother me at all.

Fatty      https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128909.0
Skinny    https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158974.0

Both since knocked it on the head  :cry:

Litmwa

I’ve lost count. It’s probably me.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I think there's factors at play beyond looks and most of them are psychological.

Offline Home Alone

It wouldn't have taken me a couple of visits, cock. Either she turns me on and we have a good session, or she doesn't.

In which case, I move on. Returning in the hope that she might turn you on sooner or later sounds even fluffier than I recognise myself as!

SlamBoy

It wouldn't have taken me a couple of visits, cock. Either she turns me on and we have a good session, or she doesn't.

In which case, I move on. Returning in the hope that she might turn you on sooner or later sounds even fluffier than I recognise myself as!

That's one interpretation. Another, might be that sometimes a punt can be negative not because of the WG, but because of the punter's state of mind. That was the interpretation I adopted in deciding to give the situation another couple of chances.

But the subtext to your points is very clear: you are a much better person that me. Congratulations.  :hi:

Offline OakTree

That's one interpretation. Another, might be that sometimes a punt can be negative not because of the WG, but because of the punter's state of mind. That was the interpretation I adopted in deciding to give the situation another couple of chances.

But the subtext to your points is very clear: you are a much better person that me. Congratulations.  :hi:

Another couple of chances?.... If it’s a shit punt it’s a shit punt. Anyone in their right mind goes elsewhere. There seems to be no rhyme of reason for this post. You booked a girl, it didn’t work so you booked her again it didn’t work so you booked her yet again.....it didn’t work.  Your defence of this is she was fit looking. Well welcome to the real world. Just about every punter on here has fucked a stunner who was shit. You walk away, write a review and go elsewhere. Well that’s what I do anyway. I don’t go throwing more of my hard earned in the hope I can reverse the tide. You must be bonkers. 

Offline Littlefoot

I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking.  :wacko: :drinks:

Offline delete

It's all down to 'chemistry'

Doesn't matter about looks it all about the inter personal relationships
 Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

When it works, punts good, when it doesn't, punts are waste of money.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125