Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divine Lara - Aldgate  (Read 372 times)

NickFury

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This booking took place about a month ago in a hotel near Aldgate.

Venue Popular hotel near Aldgate East, no problem getting in and upstairs. When I got near the room, I saw 2 of her friends leaving the room I was going into. Didn't get a good look but she confirmed it's other 2 girls linked to her profile

Fee £80 for 30 mins

Looks Not a stunner, maybe 6.5/10? Malvolio's description in a previous review summed it up actually. Photos are her but flattering and she has a belly. Soft floppy tits Probably early thirties at a hunch rather than 26yo... Those who fancy women with curves should find her more attractive. I wasn't turned on by her looks but my dick wanted to be sucked so proceeded with it!  :dash:

Service  This was very much a last minute impulse booking as my regular was not available and I was feeling horny. Only found the negative reviews when I approached the hotel, didn't find her attractive when she opened the door but decided to stay anyway (Yes I know..my fault). I think it was clear to her that I wasn't really into her, I didn't go for DFK or RO, and just lied down and asked for OWO.  I was struggling to get hard let alone get close to climaxing as the connection and attraction wasn't really there, but she really gave it a good go and tried fast, slow, wet, everything! I actually told her to stop 10 mins in as I think it wasn't happening but she soldiered on and somehow managed get me to CIM and pretty sure she swallowed most of it. The blowjob must have taken a good 20+ mins so have to credit her for the effort.

Still quite new to this review business and finding it hard to rate - on one hand think she did the best she could with a client who wasn't that into her and had a good attitude, on the other hand the photos and profile are slightly misleading (she is not a size 8, more 10/12), so for me I think it's a Neutral as I won't return.

I have a more reliable hot list now, and am wiser to avoid any more impulse punts, so hopefully better positive reviews to follow.