Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any English university students - well relaxed after their summer holidays?  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Curious

This time of year is usually quite good for them, but haven't noticed many apart from the usual fantasists wanting £200+ an hour.

Anyone else had any luck?

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:01:26 pm by Curious »

Offline UpUpAndAway

If you're youngish looking, just go to a student night and try and pull. Piss easy :cool:

vw

If you're youngish looking, just go to a student night and try and pull. Piss easy :cool:
If your older go to the Raz AKA The Blue Angel in Liverpool worked when 18 and still at 38. 

Offline molloy

amberfoxe is an English university student and should be back in London in a couple of weeks. I saw her in the summer a few months ago and I had a good time. She has a few reviews here so read them and make up your mind.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Curious

Thanks Molloy. I've seen her profile but slightly put off by her being size 14 - though I note your review and comments about that.
Perhaps I just need to, ah, broaden my horizons?

vt

If your older go to the Raz AKA The Blue Angel in Liverpool worked when 18 and still at 38.

Does she still try to trade as a 'student'??  :rolleyes:

Deviant

Yes the young 19 yr old student who got herself a summer job in Soho. The one everyone could not stop talking about over on the Soho walkup threads.

raylondoner

amberfoxe is an English university student and should be back in London in a couple of weeks. I saw her in the summer a few months ago and I had a good time. She has a few reviews here so read them and make up your mind.

External Link/Members Only

Looking at her profile it seems that she doesn't seem to trust northerners - well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!  :hi:

SuitedandBooted

My first post, but a long time punter...

It looks like all a lot of the nicer english student girls have got wise and realized they are a scarce resource in London.  There are quite a few with the big english agencies in London (Hamilton's seems to be the front runner), and they do seem very expensive.  Lovely but pricey.