Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire Keeler  (Read 2420 times)

CheeseInferno

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this Aussie chick? Thinking of toftt this week if she's around, shout if anyone has seen her....

charlie sheen

I was thinking about seeing her a few months ago but was put off after reading her blog. Most of it is dedicated to trashing punters directly or indirectly whilst trying to portray an air of superiority.  She has a twitter account too which is basically her just ranting about people trying to contact her.  Obviously it's just my opinion but to me she comes across as a bit of a drama queen.

CheeseInferno

Cheers Charlie Sheen, will tred warily...

Offline the lurker

She cancelled on me a few weeks ago (with notice but without explanation), I might have tried again but she put her prices up so didn't bother

endomorph

She has been on the game for a number of years. If I remember rightly she used to be called Claire Jayne and worked in Battersea/Clapham, before that she worked in Belsize Park. She used to spend some time in France. Her other job is as a photographer - weddings and erotic. I found her down to earth and eager to please. Her rates were lower when I visited her. She may well be able to command a higher rate now she is in central London. Her rates have gone both up and down at different times.

Offline lewishamguy

She has been on the game for a number of years. If I remember rightly she used to be called Claire Jayne and worked in Battersea/Clapham, before that she worked in Belsize Park. She used to spend some time in France. Her other job is as a photographer - weddings and erotic. I found her down to earth and eager to please. Her rates were lower when I visited her. She may well be able to command a higher rate now she is in central London. Her rates have gone both up and down at different times.

As I remember her rate was steady think it was £160/hr in Battersea but not lower than that which is why I couldn't get to see her.

:(

Offline Raj_peters

Sod it - I've booked her for 3pm so will let you know how it goes.

SuitedandBooted

Have just read through her website (links on her AW page).  Not sure is she is slightly up herself, or just fed up with time wasters.

Am certainly intrigued, and would definately like to know what she's like.

Curious???

unclesweetheart

I saw her some months ago and was disappointed. Was also intrigued by her blogs etc but although it was a perfectly reasonable session it was nothing special so haven't seen her again. Sparks didn't fly.

Offline Raj_peters

I saw her some months ago and was disappointed. Was also intrigued by her blogs etc but although it was a perfectly reasonable session it was nothing special so haven't seen her again. Sparks didn't fly.

Definitely agree here.
Sex work is definitely a side job for her and helps to pay the bills rather than loving sex work.
The blogs etc are sarcasm although opinionated is one way you can describe her.

The punt was ok - she seems to like it more rough than GFE if that's what you're after.
When she's on top she's got a good rack to play with.
Got to place after good instructions from her. She'll come down to meet you and let you in as the place is quite secure. Won't be wearing sexy outfits as a result, she is selective of her customers and is picky about anyone that doesn't read her profile properly.
Got the notes out the way, freshened up; she had undressed by now into lingerie.
Immediate DFK followed by OWO, then she got me to finger her and requested more fingers until I had 4 in there whilst she got her vibrator out (weird - never done that before)
More OWO followed by sex

I would say:
Positives:

Discreet place - very discreet
Big tits
Seems the adventurous type
Does great DFK

Neutral:
Figure isn't stunning, ie she hasn't got a peach of an arse neither.
Face is ok, not amazing

Negatives:
No real game changing negatives, just not an enthusiastic punt.

lol-machine

Christ, she's a sarky bastard in her questions. it just screams unfriendly attitude

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the info.  I had booked and cancelled her earlier this year.  Seems I dodged a bullet.