Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Ferrary, Brazilian, Adultwork, Victoria, London  (Read 1448 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5986820) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marv07

Laura Ferrary, Brazilian, Adultwork, Victoria, London
External Link/Members Only

When: July 2021, weekday, early evening

Cost: £200 for 1hr

Comms: Whatsapp and was quick to respond, pretty sure someone else handles messages, I had previously confirmed that DFK and OWO was included in £200, I checked 30 mins before to make sure it was still going ahead as I’d tried a couple of weeks prior and was given excuses about a landlord visiting or some nonsense. Ordinarily wouldn’t have tried a second time but decided to as I liked her profile and location was convenient.

Place: 5 min walk from Victoria station,  nice block of apartments, discrete, buzzer main door and lift up.

Girl: It is the girl in the photos, pictures with turquoise/green lingerie are best reflection, she is young, early 20s, pretty face. She is quite pear shaped, not gym hard-body toned, all natural, small natural breasts and big curvy soft arse. Smiling and some small talk but English is limited.

Services: took a shower, she was lying on the bed and put some music on. Then it was straight into kissing, started lightly, got a bit more DFK but not full on. She is a little shy and so needed to be led. Onto OWO which was all good. Returned the favour and she responded well, fresh and not completely shaved. Rubbered up and she climbed on top and rode me well for a while & finished inside her. Cleaned up and some chat about Brazil and London, needed a bit of Google Translate. After a while started to kiss again and then more oral and then missionary, legs up, turned over into doggie and finished in prone. Quick shower and left on the hour, all good, no complaints, never felt rushed, very laid back. Vanilla GFE and didn’t push for CIM or anything more.