Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cynthia* in Wembley  (Read 1451 times)

8 review(s) for Cynthia* (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prince

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: London, Wembley Central - a block of flats. A few minutes wak from bakerloo line/overground

Country of Origin: Romania

Comms: Really good. Texts/whatapp back with answers to questions. Kept to arranged time. Very professional.

Looks: Size 6. Really small made. Small tits, tiny waist. Dark features, darker skin, brown eyes, brunette. Nice hair and face. Decent face. Similar to the unreliable Renata who is also Romanian. But Renata has a prettier face.

Booking: 30 min for £60

Services: Started with DFK. It was nice, but she wasn't tonguing me but would be fine with my tongue. I had her stand up with one leg on the bed and sat on the floor behind he and ate her arse out. I pushed her on the bed and continued while playing with her clit. But she gentle pushed my hand away when i slowly and gently started trying to finger her. She was on her back and i ate her pussy and she pretended to cum after a couple minutes.

She only does OW and she domed me and went down on me. No ball licking or spitting. It was nice and I thought i would just cum like that. I knew she has a one cum per 30 min policy.
We had a little chat. She was telling me she was having trouble with a couple punters who fell in love with her and that she had to cut them off.

Post punt thoughts: Absolutely fine for the price. I think she is a sweet girl who is doing this with a plan to one day get out of it. She wasn't raunchy or filthy but just nice and vanilla. She is in a good location for me to get to and VFM and reliable so will repeat if she sticks around. Im not in a rush to return though as Im still looking for the filthy girls. I may try the Thai girls next. Renata is in Hendon and seems to work for a couple days a month and is unreliable but she is hot and I would place her over Cynthia.

P