Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy30DDs - Cheadle. Very positive  (Read 6515 times)

13 review(s) for lucy30DDs (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline deeps

Hi All,

Met with Lucy today afternoon at a local hotel in Cheadle. She was on my hotlist for few months. Read positive reviews here and felt encouraged to meet. This is her link: External Link/Members Only

Comms- very good. Provided me clear details of where to meet. Plenty of parking at the hotel.

Meet- excellent. Very sexy, lovely smile, amazing body just the way I would love. Mid 30s is about right as she says on her profile. Felt she was taller than 5'2. There were some bits that were over and above what I was expecting- very positive attitude, very flexible, allowed me to relax. Silly me, forgot to pay first and started preparing. She was decent enough not to point it out. Thankfully I remembered before embarrassing myself any further! By this time I knew I had made a mistake. I should have asked for an hours' booking not 30 mins with all the positive vibes I was feeling. She was busy and hence she couldnt extend the time with me.  

Had a brief chat about work- hers and mine. She asked me what I wanted and she was keen to please and accommodate. Started with kissing, not DFK but decent. Allowed me to undress her, although only had one piece of clothing. Tits were perky, sensitive and she seemed to enjoy my tongue on them while she stroke me down below. I thought my 30 mins would have easily passed there itself. On the bed and we soon we got into the act. It felt like she was about to go down when I deliberately suggested no oral, since I was enjoying the hugging, kissing so much, didnt feel the need. I am sure many fellows here might see that as a silly thing to do, but I was just loving the feel of her. Me on top first and then doggy. Both positions were very enjoyable. That is the most I could handle and came in the bag.

Finished well in time. I think that is better than being pointed out- "10 mins remaining". Not that she seemed that kind of a person. Left with a kiss and a hug.

I have read many reviews on the forum and had a vision of what it would be today. But what I received was way more than I had expected. I couldnt help feel and did say to her- the bar has been raised too high. I dont know how other punting experiences may feel after today.

Will i return- 100%. It will be for at least an hour.

Price: 30 mins £100. Absolutely worth it. Would recommend fellow punters.

Offline lewisjones23

didnt realise there was a new review rating, will keep in mind for future reviews  :hi:

Offline Boates

So fluffy it almost made me throw up.  :vomit:
Obviously Lucy has a very dusty phone.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So fluffy it almost made me throw up.  :vomit:
Obviously Lucy has a very dusty phone.
OK so we've had lockdown etc but 3 years since her last review, I was expecting a similar "Treat her well" review to appear on AW but can only see 1 feedback in 3 and a half months (positive, may be genuine) but I guess the AW system doesn't allow someone to review themselves  :unknown:

Offline deeps

Hi All,

This was my first review of a punt. Maybe I have been too honest, so much so it looks unreal.

Clearly a lot to learn on the field and on the forum  :P

But thats okay. We all start from somewhere.

Best wishes

Deep

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi All,

This was my first review of a punt. Maybe I have been too honest, so much so it looks unreal.

Clearly a lot to learn on the field and on the forum  :P

But thats okay. We all start from somewhere.

Best wishes

Deep
Who else have you punted  :unknown:

Offline OakTree

I think the jury is out on this one but I have to admit whenever I’ve tried to book this one and it’s been a number of times, I can never get in. Fully booked.

Offline Cheshuk

Deeps I was glad I saw this review because I've been looking for a petite milf. There's always suspicion around a glowing positive for new members, it happened to me when I first joined.

Who else have you punted in the nw as br asked?

Offline Trotter671

I've not seen Lucy for ages (probably couple of years) but she was a very good punt - that size 6 toned body and naughty GFE I enjoyed a few times (I did a review on here after first couple of times I saw her).

Online Springoid

Offline Cheshuk

I've not seen Lucy for ages (probably couple of years) but she was a very good punt - that size 6 toned body and naughty GFE I enjoyed a few times (I did a review on here after first couple of times I saw her).

How would you rate her facially out of 10 if you can remember, I just looked at your review, you did say pretty.

Br said she looked possibly 47 in 2019 and 50 is my limit

Offline Trotter671

How would you rate her facially out of 10 if you can remember, I just looked at your review, you did say pretty.

I found Lucy good looking when I have seen her albeit some time ago. No way would I say late 40s - mid to late 30s would be my guess.

Offline Cliff Booth

I saw her quite a while back, found her very attractive and she has a banging body - definitely only in her 30s. Good service too, definite positive.

Offline Boates

Well if the OP is Lucy, she's certainly got the publicity she hoped for, if the OP is genuine, she's still got the publicity so it's a win win for Lucy!

Offline OakTree

There is a face pic in her private gallery.

Offline KeenPunter

Have tried to organise a punt with her for years, awful comms, can never pin her down at all. If I was able to review each interaction she would have 30 negatives on here from me.

Either her or more likely super fluffy

Offline OakTree

Have tried to organise a punt with her for years, awful comms, can never pin her down at all. If I was able to review each interaction she would have 30 negatives on here from me.

Either her or more likely super fluffy

I gave up in the end.

The OP just mentions the comms as very good. No detail on how he contacted her. Certainly ringing or texting doesn’t seem to work in my experience.

Offline KeenPunter

I kept going occasionally because the pictures look good, I assumed anyone who did get a punt was a regular or offered over the odds, someone with hundreds of punts..... or the mentioned gent

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP
I can see it’s a fluffy review, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself matey and look forward to more reviews from you  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:13:49 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Cheshuk

Cheers for all info on looks and private gallery. I think she'll go on the list, the issue with this one seems to be the impossibility of booking so maybe will never see her.

Offline bops909

There is a face pic in her private gallery.

Just to update on this and maybe save someone £3.60.

No there isn't a face pic, not any more.

There are a lot of images which include her face but they are all blurred.

Some of them are more recent than others to judge from the smartphone watch she's wearing in some of them and her boobs do look bigger in the more recent ones.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:32:17 pm by bops909 »

Offline Numberone

Fear not, there is a 59 second video in her movies tab at the bargain price of £28.80. It has her face apparently!

Offline bops909

Fear not, there is a 59 second video in her movies tab at the bargain price of £28.80. It has her face apparently!

Thanks Numberone but  "Once bitten, twice shy"

After being let down by the PG I'll not be risking an extra £28.80 ....

Offline pvcleatherrm

I had a nice time with her in October. See my review. I plan to visit Lucy again.

She is down in Coventry this week, tomorrow and Friday. But she will be back up north soon I guess.

Cheers.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah well i'll just confirm that she will look older than the advertised 36, she looked older than that when I punted her about 6 or 7 years ago  :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

I can’t get a reply from her  :unknown: