Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Angel lodge. Kirkby Liverpool  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Resources3xx

Coms: it’s a parlour, but I did call up just before to make sure she was free. The girls in this place are either awesome or awful. I wouldn’t recommend just turning up and seeing anyone

Price:50 +10 for owo

The girl: quite young, about 20-24. great skinny/athlete body. Nice arse and tits. Not stunning but defo a Good looking girl. Quite Chevy and a bit scatty but I have no problem with that. I think she’s a Manc

Service: BRILLIANT. Lots of enthusiasm really went for it, lots of dfk; shag bj everything was top notch. She looks like she was proper into it.

Unfortunately there is a hygiene issue and I could tell she hadn’t washed up properly. U can tell the difference between a woman’s natural pussy smell (which I love) and the wife she gives off when she’s had a shagging session
This is a major issue I have with Angel lodge which I’ve mentioned before. I’ve seen 5 girls

Alexia, Katy, Michelle: AWESOME
ALICA: ok
Meg:nasty

However ONLY Katy smelt fresh and not of BO. Clearly it’s not a one off SORT IT OUT ANGEL LODGE

Overall: despite my complaint about hygiene would I go back ? HELL YES and so should you 8/10

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:31:59 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Resources3xx

CORRECTION. It should say “WIFF she gives off” not “WIFE” :D and no I don’t have one

Online anonymouse72

She does look rather fit. Shame about the hygiene though. Disappointing that Katy disappeared as she was gorgeous.

Offline Resources3xx

She does look rather fit. Shame about the hygiene though. Disappointing that Katy disappeared as she was gorgeous.

shes fit as fuck. i wouldnt let it put u off. i was only conscious of it becasue the last 3 girls all smelt of BO. she smelt better then them all (except katy obviously).definatly worth a visit. il be going again
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 06:39:32 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Trotter671

+1 - Don't bother with parlours these days but made an exception with Katy - only saw her twice before she left but FAF, cute and very naughty when she got going :angelgirl:

Offline sandy2000

Katy was ace.

I held back from seeing her for ages then, after I’d seen her once, she disappeared. Hope I didn’t put her off  :D

Offline Resources3xx

:D looks like we have the katy fan club here. no word describes her better then CUTE. she was ridiculously cute. she had a twitter account with face and nude shots. i screenshotted them to remind me of the good old days. im so glad i did :wacko:

Offline madfrog1981

Katy fan here  :D

met her few times and I think she went for an agency after she left AL, but left again

one of her friend told me she back with her BF, lucky bastard

Offline Half Century

I saw Katy once and she was very cute.  I think she was with Boudoir Babes for about 5 seconds and then disappeared.  Wish I'd screenshotted her twitter pics too!

Offline Blue1878

So the key to a punt is to get there early and have the first punt of the day 😂

Offline silverspoon

So the key to a punt is to get there early and have the first punt of the day 😂
Or arrive later and get it on with a cum soaked soap dodger ;weird times

Offline Half Century

I saw Katy once and she was very cute.  I think she was with Boudoir Babes for about 5 seconds and then disappeared.  Wish I'd screenshotted her twitter pics too!

Looks like Christmas miracles do happen!

Offline sandy2000

Looks like Christmas miracles do happen!

I’d just logged on to say the same thing.

Form a queue lads  :yahoo:

Offline Typhoonred12

The twitter entry refers to Kitty.  Are Katy and Kitty the same girl?

Offline Resources3xx

The twitter entry refers to Kitty.  Are Katy and Kitty the same girl?
yep get down there lad. poor sadie wont be making much today. this is what i mean about angel lodge. they have young stunners and pop belly grannies. talk about a mixed bag

Offline maximusgenitalus

Katy has been sent back home today, Angel Lodge do Covid tests each day and she tested positive this morning.

Offline Trotter671

Katy has been sent back home today, Angel Lodge do Covid tests each day and she tested positive this morning.

Damn that's a shame!

Offline marcius2018

Coms: it’s a parlour, but I did call up just before to make sure she was free. The girls in this place are either awesome or awful. I wouldn’t recommend just turning up and seeing anyone

My experience of this place too. Two of the best parlour SPs I've met were here: Dionne & Taylor.
How can the same "management" get it so right......and so wrong?
Pot luck, I guess!

Offline sandy2000

I remember Katy / Kitty walking into the room and saying “ hi I’m kitty “ and I joked I’d booked Katy.

Seems she goes under each name at some point.