Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquel, La Maison, Bury  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Cliff Booth

External Link/Members Only

I’d mentioned this girl in a previous LMB review of another WG and how I was looking forward to her returning, which was initially supposed to be in October, but was delayed for one reason or another. So, I was pleased when I noticed she was on the rota and made a booking.

£70 for 30 minutes (Inc £10 for OWO).

Got to LMB and waited for Raquel to collect me from reception. She was wearing a matching bra and thong set with strappy heels and looked as good as I remembered her doing on our previous meets, which seem like an age ago now. I followed her down the corridor and my eyes were locked onto her firm, shapely arse. I was definitely looking forward to this.

The website pictures are accurate – particularly the second and ninth photos, which are a good indication of what a cracking figure she has, no fat on her at all. Slim hips that taper out to that gorgeous arse. Facially she’s very pretty, with big dark eyes and long black hair. She’s got a sexy grin that reminds me of a horny ex-girlfriend of mine. Her skin is soft and lightly tanned, she has no tattoos, but does have a navel piercing.

Her breasts are sensational and, although the website says they’re natural, there’s an underlying firmness to them that may suggest otherwise. However, having seen them at close quarters on a few occasions I can’t see any scarring whatsoever. So, who knows?

Exchanged pleasantries in the room (her English is very basic but just about functional) and I took a shower whilst Raquel warmed herself on the radiator. I got myself dried off and joined her by the bed for some kissing and groping. The kissing is light, not quite FK, but open mouthed with lots of lip nibbling. I recall that last time I saw her it was a bit more full-on, but my mind might be playing tricks here. Either way, it was pleasant, erotic, and got me standing to attention.

We spent a couple of minutes of this, and I was enjoying exploring her body and feeling that arse. Raquel then slipped off her undies and we got on the bed. There was more kissing and groping before she went down for some OWO. This was very good too, with her taking me to a good depth and doing a little bit of slapping it against her tongue. There was also lots of licking of the head, which I really enjoyed. Not much in the way of eye contact though. I’d say her technique has improved since last time as well – she didn’t dwell too long on the OWO for that long, as I recall.

She was positioned in a way that allowed me to manoeuvre her into a bit of 69, and I really enjoyed this. We then changed things up and I gave her some RO for a little while. Very neat little pussy with a Brazilian landing strip. Clean as a whistle. No fingers though. She was making lots of low moans but nothing too OTT, and none of that "Yes baby" crap you so often get from South Americans WGs.

She gave me a bit more OWO and then bagged me up. Started in doggy, which was a treat, and the view was sensational. I was also reaching round to play with her tits and bullet nipples. Then a switch to missionary which was even better, although the sight of a FAF girl under me often has me blowing my beans quicker than I’d like, but the orgasm was fabulous.

Raquel removed the bag and cleaned me off with a wet wipe, then we had the usual post-shag natter before we both took showers and got dressed. I handed over the dosh and I was on my way out into the shit winter weather, but with a glow in my cheeks, a spring in my step, and well chuffed with a great punt.

Good to see this one again. I think she’s around until Friday and then coming back again probably in February. If you like hot Brazilian lasses with killer curves, then I can recommend this girl.   

Offline VitIron

Thanks for the review.

How much money goes to the WG and how much to LMB?

Offline Cliff Booth

£20 to reception and £40 to the girl for a £30 min punt. I paid £10 extra for OWO.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Pretty much mirrors my experience with her  :thumbsup:

Oh BTW her boobs are enhanced but a really good job, I had that convo with her and she laughed (must get asked all the time), she has very small scars underneath

Offline Cliff Booth

Nice one BR, that clarifies things  :thumbsup:

Offline george r

looks great mate but think i will wait and see if luana returns there..

Offline VitIron

£20 to reception and £40 to the girl for a £30 min punt. I paid £10 extra for OWO.

Thanks. How old would you say she is?

Also, how many rooms does La Maison have?

I know the rota isn't reliable but according to it that there are periods where twelve girls are all working there simultaneously!!

Let's suppose it's half correct and there are six girls there at the same time, that's still a lot.

Is there often an abundance of choice for punters?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks. How old would you say she is?

Also, how many rooms does La Maison have?

I know the rota isn't reliable but according to it that there are periods where twelve girls are all working there simultaneously!!

Let's suppose it's half correct and there are six girls there at the same time, that's still a lot.

Is there often an abundance of choice for punters?
LMB website says 28 but they are always out by 5-10 years, i'd say she was probably mid 30's but she's one of those girls who looks good despite however old she is.
Personally I tend to go for the younger girls but trust me you won't be disappointed and her body is 10/10 and puts most teens to shame, FAF  :thumbsup:

Never counted the rooms but they probably do have about 12, it's a big place LMB

I've actually found the rota to be fairly accurate recently whereas it was a bit of a mess years ago, they seem to update it day by day rather than at the start of the week but always best to phone on the day and check the girl has actually turned up

Offline VitIron

LMB website says 28 but they are always out by 5-10 years, i'd say she was probably mid 30's but she's one of those girls who looks good despite however old she is.
Personally I tend to go for the younger girls but trust me you won't be disappointed and her body is 10/10 and puts most teens to shame, FAF  :thumbsup:

Never counted the rooms but they probably do have about 12, it's a big place LMB

I've actually found the rota to be fairly accurate recently whereas it was a bit of a mess years ago, they seem to update it day by day rather than at the start of the week but always best to phone on the day and check the girl has actually turned up

Thanks, BR.

Much appreciated  ;)